Thank you, Dominique!

I am really tempted now to get it."Watermelon" sounds gorgeous for summer
eyelove.gif

Enjoy all your new goodies
flower.gif
Thank you !

Yes it's what I call a " soft watermelon "
eyelove.gif
colour. Great for summer and also great for everyday, it's a versatile blush ( just like the Terracotta powder Nude 00 for pale skins if you want but of course more intense as it's a blush ). I love the packaging too and the Kabuki included. The swatch is accurate, the pictures too.
I don't know if you are a Dior woman, I was not until 2012, the brand has really much improved I think. Guerlain too.

MACina

I think that it is the same one that was included with the bronzers last year as well.Looks like that in the pics.And I really
like this brush.The quality is very nice IMO.
The packaging does also look very similar to last years and I adore that one!

Ok, I am sold on this bronzer...hopefully I can get my hands on it!!!

I do already have several Dior items and like them all a lot
heart.gif

Thank you !

Yes it's what I call a " soft watermelon "
eyelove.gif
colour. Great for summer and also great for everyday, it's a versatile blush ( just like the Terracotta powder Nude 00 for pale skins if you want but of course more intense as it's a blush ). I love the packaging too and the Kabuki included. The swatch is accurate, the pictures too.
I don't know if you are a Dior woman, I was not until 2012, the brand has really much improved I think. Guerlain too.

khhmakeup

e926d91f_20130421_184108.jpeg
5b6eeddb_20130421_184120.jpeg
3e796668_20130421_184210.jpeg
Here are pictures from the blush bronzer duo in 002 glow. It was hard to choose which blush to pick up. Wasnt crazy about the rest of the collection. Hope it works I'm uploading via my phone. The brush is actually nice. Top swatch is the blush alone, middle is the bronzer, bottom is both swirled together.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here are pictures from the blush bronzer duo in 002 glow. It was hard to choose which blush to pick up. Wasnt crazy about the rest of the collection. Hope it works I'm uploading via my phone. The brush is actually nice. Top swatch is the blush alone, middle is the bronzer, bottom is both swirled together.
Thanks for the photos! Colour is really pretty. It reminds me a little of the shades from the Estee Lauder Sea Star bronzing/ blush. Sort of coral-pink and warm amber combined.

Dominique33

Thanks for the photos! Colour is really pretty. It reminds me a little of the shades from the Estee Lauder Sea Star bronzing/ blush. Sort of coral-pink and warm amber combined.

The coral blush is very pretty too, I took 001 but 002 is great. Finely milled, blendable and pretty cheeks ! At first I didn't know if I would take the blush but it seemed so soft on the hand that I said yes ! Easy to build up too I think.

Dominique33

I found a link for you

http://tracysbeautyblogsphere.blogspot.fr/2012/04/dior-summer-2012-diorskin-nude-tan.html

SOURCE : TRACYSBEAUTY

I think the 2012 powder is not a blush at all, it's really a soft bronzer but not a blush. The pink shade in the duo blush is quite intense, even it's very soft too ( depends if you build it up or not ).
The 001 is clearly different from the 002 ( which I found very coral when I swatched it on my hand, I am MAC NW 20 ), it's a pretty watermelon pink, not as shimmery as Bella Bamba of course and more pink, but the colour is vibrant.

Monsy

I know they are pretty different but i am wondering if 001 is going to be too pink and too dark for me. I am nc15/20

Miss QQ

I have last year's nude tan in the lightest shade, and was told it looked too brown on me when I applied it heavily on my cheeks, so I doesn't work as a blusher on me. Pink Glow's look very pretty, I can't wait to see it in person.

I wanted to pick up Dior Addict lipgloss in 363 Dormeuse, which is in the 'Pure' formula, but it was sold out! I tried it on, and it gave me soft, pink glowy lips that brightened my face instantly. It wasn't too light and milky, but still pink enough to be visible on my pigmented lips. I'm going to get it as soon as it is back in stock. I tried on Princess and Dolly Pink, they didn't look as pretty on me and were more dupeable.

Winthrop44

jennyap

I would love to love one of those duos. I've had them both in my Nordies cart on and off, but they look so orange to me on T. :(
I agree. I have been eyeing up Pink Glow, the blush looks gorgeous and I'm in love with the compact. But the bronzer looks as though it will be too deep/orange on me. I'm planning to pick up some of the ED blushes from Mac, so I think I'll skip this and look at the palest Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer instead.

Miss QQ

Dominique33

I agree they are not orange. Those duos are really pretty, very finely milled and versatile ( quite intense if you build it up, subtle if you don't and easily wearable ). Compared to some Terracotta shades, the Dior summer bronzers/blushers don't have the yellow/orange undertones.

Latest posts