Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Dominique33

Omg this is gorgeous ! I need those flushes so bad the pans are not glass ones. But otherwise great. Thanks for sharing your swatches!

Miss QQ

That's a tough decision. Capri is a lovely subtle pale pink. Pareo is the most beautiful wearable fuchsia pink.
I think I will get the other 2 also.

Can these be worn on the lips as well?
I think someone said it on her blog review that it feels too dry, but it is possible I suppose.

Haven - Thanks for your review!

Can anyone recommend a lipstick that is the colour of Bikini? So pretty!

cheburaha

I must have these blushes! Havent been able to find then online in Canada yet. Hopefully soon.
They should be online at the Bay soon. I haven't seen them at Shoppers or Holt Renfrew, so I am assuming you can only get them at the Bay.

MAC Newbee

I love the Dior blushes where can I purchase these from because I just called my local Dior counter and the young man said they didn't have them but he could be mistaken

purplemaren

Yeah it does suck. I don't know if nordies is getting it or not. I love nordies. I'm having trouble finding very much info online. I'm hoping nordies or sephora will get it so I can get the other two there.

Haven

I bought my blushes at Macy's. I haven't seen them in other department stores yet.

You would think that NM would have them because of their "Camp Gorgeous" promotion going on right now, but I haven't seen them there.

elegant-one

Haven, thats exactly what I was thinking. Sometimes NM gets the new stuff right away.

I got the Dior Glow - Petal this morning & I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush on! I was afraid that it was going to be rally dusty pale, but it becomes THE most gorgeous perfect flush ever. Is it LE?

Dominique33

Haven, thats exactly what I was thinking. Sometimes NM gets the new stuff right away.

I got the Dior Glow - Petal this morning & I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush on! I was afraid that it was going to be rally dusty pale, but it becomes THE most gorgeous perfect flush ever. Is it LE?
It's permanent here ( I mean it's still available and as it was launched for spring 2012 well I hope it is ), I agree it's a very pretty blush. I love the pan too and the colour is so soft.

elegant-one

It's permanent here ( I mean it's still available and as it was launched for spring 2012 well I hope it is ), I agree it's a very pretty blush. I love the pan too and the colour is so soft.
I cannot believe I was a year late lol. You're right, its SO lovely. I like the pan also