Dior Cosmetics Discussion

elegant-one

They are are SO pretty! Every color is nice. There's the pale pink, coral orange (getting this one next) Pareo is a beautiful slight fuchsia slight berry pink, Bikini is a pretty slight coral pink.

She told me they had sold out of Pareo, but when I swatched it in the store I fell in love, so I told her to look again to see if there was one left - & there was...on the display!!!! I'll have more pics of all of them I soon as I get them off of my hubs cell phone (I made him take pics of my store swatches ;)

The consistency is divine. Such a soft smooth kinda matte sort of a gel/cream to powder/mousse. Hard to describe.

Pareo, left - Bikini, right

The lighting was terrible & the cell pics are not that good. Below, the lightest pink shade is down by my thumb. Then top to bottom is the coral orange, middle is Bikini, bottom is Pareo

elegant-one

I just use the nomal underneath. Moisturizer, liquid foundation. I think it's just the way my skin is. I've also tried every mascara under the sun, and they all smudge under my eyes, no matter what I do, and I can't do cat eyes with my eyeliner because they just disappear, even waterproof ones. It's very weird
You should try the new Nars powder under your eyes. I would be really surprised if your eyeliner still smudged after using it.

elegant-one

I just tried them on my cheeks
eyelove.gif
love.gif
Bikini is my favorite on. Its the perfect beautiful flush of color. I recommend it. Pareo is gorgeous too, I just prefer Bikini.

Oh, I swatched the glow Petal powder - is it really that light of a pale pink on?

1drfullycr8ed

They are are SO pretty! Every color is nice. There;s the pale pink, coral orange (getting this one next) Pareo is a beautiful slight fuchsia slight berry pink, Bikini is a pretty slight coral pink.

She told me they had sold out of Pareo, but when I swatched it in the store I fell in love, so I told her to look again to see if there was one left - & there was...on the display!!!! I'll have more pics of all of them I soon as I get them off of my hubs cell phone (I made him take pics of my store swatches ;)

The consistency is divine. Such a soft smooth kinda matte sort of a gel. Hard to describe.

The lighting was terrible & the cell pics are not that good. Below, the lightest pink shade is down by my thumb. Then top to bottom is the coral orange, middle is Bikini, bottom is Pareo

Pretty colors!

Monsy

I just use the nomal underneath. Moisturizer, liquid foundation. I think it's just the way my skin is. I've also tried every mascara under the sun, and they all smudge under my eyes, no matter what I do, and I can't do cat eyes with my eyeliner because they just disappear, even waterproof ones. It's very weird
is your skin oily?
do you use any kind of face or eye primer?

purplemaren

Elegant, I love the nars powder! Monsy, I use painterly paint pot as an eye primer, and sometimes I use benefit professional or revlon photo ready face primer. No oily skin

Haven

I went to the mall yesterday to pick up Amant by Chanel and ended up stopping by the Dior counter. These blushes are truly amazing. I was going to only get one or two. Then the SA told me that they only got two or three of each color and that they were having an event for this collection next week. Well I ended up walking away with all four colors. So far I have only tried the light pink and love it.

elegant-one

So far, the blushes are wearing beautifully - no fading & I just did a full workout treadmill & all. I'm SO darn hot & they look just like they did when I put them on.

purplemaren

Macy's.com has the cream blushes! Now I just have to figure out which two i want right now. Bikini for sure, but I can't decide between pareo and Capri. I feel like pareo and panama are close to the cream blushes that revlon came out with last year. Help me decide? I still want all of them, but I'll wait a bit, lol

elegant-one

That's a tough decision. Capri is a lovely subtle pale pink. Pareo is the most beautiful wearable fuchsia pink.
I think I will get the other 2 also.

Can these be worn on the lips as well?

Haven

So how does the light pink look on?
It is a beautiful soft baby pink that gives a lit from within glow. I paired it with a touch of Chanel bronzer, natural eye look, and pinkish coral lips. I really like the effect that it gives. At first I was concerned that it would be too light when I swatched it in the store. It shows up nicely especially when paired with a bronzer. Someone posted earlier that they were told that they can be used on lips too.

MACina

AWESOME
eyelove.gif

I need Pareo
heart.gif

Thank you so much for the pics and swatches,Elegant
bouquet.gif

They are are SO pretty! Every color is nice. There's the pale pink, coral orange (getting this one next) Pareo is a beautiful slight fuchsia slight berry pink, Bikini is a pretty slight coral pink.

The consistency is divine. Such a soft smooth kinda matte sort of a gel/cream to powder/mousse. Hard to describe.