Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Dominique33

Thanks for sharing. Is Pastèque a repromote? I didn't find it here when the collection was initially launched this gorgeons np didn't arrive here.

cheburaha

Thanks for sharing. Is Pastèque a repromote? I didn't find it here when the collection was initially launched this gorgeons np didn't arrive here.
My counter doesn't have Pasteque - only the three other colours. Pasteque is from Cruise collection with Mango and Lime, I think. We did not have that collection in Canada (yet).

cheburaha

I'm not sure if those have been posted yet or not. Sorry if they have. ;)

Source: http://instagram.com/p/ZkJTvLwOXK/

Sources: http://instagram.com/p/Zk8YEKkRj7/
http://instagram.com/p/Zkaac9ERmf/
I can identify the colours of the blushes from the top left corner as Panama 651, Pareo 971, Capri 851 and the bottom left is Bikini 871.

MACina

I sooooooooo need Pareo
eyelove.gif

I can identify the colours of the blushes from the top left corner as Panama 651, Pareo 971, Capri 851 and the bottom left is Bikini 871.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I sooooooooo need Pareo
eyelove.gif
Yes, you do. That's the one that I grabbed and it is incredible. You can apply it with a brush for a very light, natural cool rose colour in the cheeks, or build it up for more of the real magenta effect. I'm absolutely in love with it. There's very little product required, even for a brighter application and it blends incredibly well. It gives a real glow to the cheeks, but the staying power is very good.

MACina

Now I want it even more!!!

"Real magenta effect" sounds absolutely stunning
eyelove.gif

Fingers crossed that we will get the collection here in Germany.
Oh wow. I was in love with them just as blushes. I didn't even realise they were multi-purpose. I think I want all of them! Couldn't agree more about the texture- it is incredible. The colour seems to last on me as well, which is unusual for a cream blush.

Yes, you do. That's the one that I grabbed and it is incredible. You can apply it with a brush for a very light, natural cool rose colour in the cheeks, or build it up for more of the real magenta effect. I'm absolutely in love with it. There's very little product required, even for a brighter application and it blends incredibly well. It gives a real glow to the cheeks, but the staying power is very good.

Miss QQ

I'm very excited about the cream blush and nail polishes! Keep your reviews coming, ladies! The cream blush sounds like a dream. Do you use brush or fingers? I can't even decide which blush to get from the pictures, I think Pareo and Capri are good for a start. I hope all four pairs come to my counters. I might get Creoles too, need to see how it compares to NARS Schiap.

Katred - Is your counter getting only two pairs?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Or maybe even for the holiday collection???Looks kinda like Christmas to me
th_dunno.gif

Thank you for sharing, Monsy!
I agree it looks like a holiday item, or perhaps a special collection piece, like the leopard print collection they did in the Fall a couple of years back. The colours are amazing, although they remind me quite a bit of the shades from Chanel's Harmonies du Soir palette.

When I was out browsing the other day, I saw a display with three Dior quints I hadn't seen before. They were all neutral and one was called Greige, which I swear was something that already existed, but I couldn't find it in the regular assortment. Absolutely gorgeous palette.

Miss QQ

katred - Greige is a beautiful neutral palette. I almost got it one/two years ago when it came out with all the new quints. It was the only one I wanted. Happy to know you like Blue Lagoon. I saw how it looked on the eyes (not mine) and love it too. Hmm... maybe I should take a look again before it is gone. Would you say the palette more green or more blue? I talked myself out of it because I don't wear a lot of greens and teals do not look good on me.

I love Pink Glow duo. I thought both the blush and bronzer might be too dark on me and tricky to wear but they are not. They give me healthy and natural warmth on my face. Gorgeous powder. My counters didn't get Coral Glow, otherwise I would get it too.

Here are swatches of the new cream blushes. Very excited!

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/05/diorblush-cheek-cream-summer-mix.html

MACina

Thank you for sharing, Miss QQ!

I am sooooooooo excited for Pareo
flower.gif

katred - Greige is a beautiful neutral palette. I almost got it one/two years ago when it came out with all the new quints. It was the only one I wanted. Happy to know you like Blue Lagoon. I saw how it looked on the eyes (not mine) and love it too. Hmm... maybe I should take a look again before it is gone. Would you say the palette more green or more blue? I talked myself out of it because I don't wear a lot of greens and teals do not look good on me.

I love Pink Glow duo. I thought both the blush and bronzer might be too dark on me and tricky to wear but they are not. They give me healthy and natural warmth on my face. Gorgeous powder. My counters didn't get Coral Glow, otherwise I would get it too.

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/05/diorblush-cheek-cream-summer-mix.html

jennyap

Blue Lagoon is definitely more blue, the other palette in the collection (Peacock) is more green.

elegant-one

My Dillards has them. They got them last week. They are already sold out of Pareo. I think I will get Bikini.

I just bought Dior Rosy Glow Awakening blush - Petal. Anyone else have it?

Latest posts