Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Miss QQ

elegant - Here is a review of the Rosy Glow blush. I wanted to get it after reading it but I haven't. I just bought Chanel Ultra Rose because I can no longer resist it. Does the blush transform to a coral pink on you after a while, like how it does on the reviewer? http://www.frontrowbeauty.com/dior-rosy-glow-healthy-glow-awakening-blush-review-swatch/

MACina

I have it and I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it
eyelove.gif

I did even get BUs because I thought that it was LE when it was initially released
blush-anim-cl.gif

And I have no problem with the lasting power
nope.gif

My Dillards has them. They got them last week. They are already sold out of Pareo. I think I will get Bikini.

I just bought Dior Rosy Glow Awakening blush - Petal. Anyone else have it?

elegant-one

I have it and I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it
eyelove.gif

I did even get BUs because I thought that it was LE when it was initially released
blush-anim-cl.gif

And I have no problem with the lasting power
nope.gif
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. I don't have problems with blushes staying either.

Miss QQ

elegant - Let us know what you think of Rosy Glow and the cream blushes! I'm very excited! I did thought of getting Rosy Glow last month when there was a sale. :p

elegant-one

elegant - Let us know what you think of Rosy Glow and the cream blushes! I'm very excited! I did thought of getting Rosy Glow last month when there was a sale.
tong.gif
I will. The color looks really pretty on everyone that I've seen so far. Wow, it was on sale!

purplemaren

I just use the nomal underneath. Moisturizer, liquid foundation. I think it's just the way my skin is. I've also tried every mascara under the sun, and they all smudge under my eyes, no matter what I do, and I can't do cat eyes with my eyeliner because they just disappear, even waterproof ones. It's very weird

purplemaren

Ugh. I looked for the cream blushes at my Dillard's, and they don't even have a dior counter. And I don't have the energy to drive to the one in dallas right now.