Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Darby

It does look gorgeous! I feel like I have so many champagne'y' highlighters, that is why I was really looking forward to the rose gold one, but I don't see it on that link either :( I truly hope there is a rose gold highlighter in this collection!! Why don't we see any swatches or any more info on this??? It's already oct 15th! Geesh

Darby

Besides a couple collections from Mac, this is one of the only other holiday collections that is standing out to me. I know this is random, but have any of you ladies seen items from other holiday collections you just can't live without??

sampantha7

Besides a couple collections from Mac, this is one of the only other holiday collections that is standing out to me. I know this is random, but have any of you ladies seen items from other holiday collections you just can't live without??
I am loving some of the things from Chanels new holiday collection--in particular, accent blush and desiree lipstick. And I love several of the new guerlain pieces also. :).

Darby

2127d1dd_image.jpeg
I found this on Instagram while searching random hashtags. I made sure to keep the name of the user in the screen shot to give credit. If I am doing this incorrectly please let me know.

Darby

Has there been talk of a rose gold liner in this collection?? What a great alternative if you cannot get rose gold liner in riri collection. :) :) Credit to user
4b161c07_image.jpeg

LiliV

So far I think I'm only interested in the quint. Maybe some of the nail polishes too after I see more swatches

Dominique33

if it's 70 euros they can forget about it
It's pricey but I will purchase at least one, they are scented ( j'Adore ), and so beautiful. I guess it's 55 € here, but worth the splurge. This collection is bad for my wallet but it's one of the prettiest ever I think.

vaisforluvrs

It does look gorgeous! I feel like I have so many champagne'y' highlighters, that is why I was really looking forward to the rose gold one, but I don't see it on that link either
ssad.gif
I truly hope there is a rose gold highlighter in this collection!! Why don't we see any swatches or any more info on this??? It's already oct 15th! Geesh
The pic is available on Dior so it should be available on the other sites soon. Some pieces are available at sephora, but not the highlighters.