Dior Cosmetics Discussion

elkaknits

Also Nordstroms shows the grand bal lipstick and nail polish but only one color of each with a backordered expected ship date of 18th. I assume that means it should show up on website around then.... so antsy for this collection

prplhrt21

Also Nordstroms shows the grand bal lipstick and nail polish but only one color of each with a backordered expected ship date of 18th. I assume that means it should show up on website around then.... so antsy for this collection
Now it says 11/8!....

prplhrt21

oh and the mobile site had the other lipsticks listed...funny the full site version does not...

vaisforluvrs

Guys! Minuit and Ruby are already available at Sephora! Yay!
winks.gif
The polish is actually called Marilyn not Ruby. Just want to make sure no one gets confused.

charismafulltv

The lipsticks that are available at Sephora are Minuit and Diva- the ruby red color. Sorry to confuse you all! Just wanted to share that it's already available a day early. ;)

elkaknits

tho squee on the sephora heads up. I already called my local sephora and had them pull minuit for me and will be picking mine up tomorrow

vaisforluvrs

I really hope all 6 of the lipsticks will be available. I really want to see Joy or Royale so I'm crossing my fingers that those make it to stores!

jebogewf

I really hope all 6 of the lipsticks will be available. I really want to see Joy or Royale so I'm crossing my fingers that those make it to stores!
I don't think everything is going to be available here (US). I think each country is going to have different things. Like if you go to Dior's website and in the lower right hand corner, change the language from United States (which is funny in and of itself) to something else, you see different results. Some countries don't even have Golden Winter up yet. And yesterday they showed the powders--and now they don't. And I didn't see the blushes listed anywhere.
ssad.gif