Dose of Colors

nt234

I'm having major checkout issues as well. :rant: Edit: as soon as I posted this, I was able to check out. LOL. I originally wanted the bundle, but I guess I'll settle for Berry Me since I also jumped on the Lolita restock this morning.

misfitted

Site finally worked for me! Got the bundle and an extra Merlot and Berry Me. I was 5 seconds from paying for them on Naimie's site. Glad I kept refreshing and got through on DoC's site!

misfitted

So it is six instead of 5?
It's 5 now. The original set only had 4 shades- Merlot, Kiss of Fire, Purple Rain, and Berry Me. Pinky Promise made the 5th. I wasn't planning on getting it but I went with the bundle bc it still worked out cheaper than buying them all separately.

erine1881

It's cheaper for me to order thru Naimies with my pro discount, so I'm going that route. DoC's site was pissing me off to no end!

misfitted

It's cheaper for me to order thru Naimies with my pro discount, so I'm going that route. DoC's site was pissing me off to no end!
I'm jelly! DoC was def not ready for the rush. Probably underestimated the demand. They should have gone the Melt route and shut the entire site down while they updated it, THEN made it available. I think ppls orders were going through and they hadn't even finished enabling everything on the site. Including the free shipping.

erine1881

I'm jelly! DoC was def not ready for the rush. Probably underestimated the demand. They should have gone the Melt route and shut the entire site down while they updated it, THEN made it available. I think ppls orders were going through and they hadn't even finished enabling everything on the site. Including the free shipping.
Agreed! Tons of people were charged shipping, had to place separate orders cuz things were showing OOS... It was a hot mess!

Vandekamp

WORST checkout EVER! :(
I agree with you 1000%. I could not get past step two of the check out process. They have the worst website, the worst check out process and inventory management controls. For awhile it indicated that many of their lipsticks were out of stock and a few minutes later it indicated that most stuff was in stock. This company had months to get it right. They are not ready for prime time IMO. This was a complete disaster. I will NEVER buy anything from Dose of Color again!!!!!!!!

Latest posts