Dose of Colors

Yazmin

WORST checkout EVER!
ssad.gif
I agree with you 1000%. I could not get past step two of the check out process. They have the worst website, the worst check out process and inventory management controls. For awhile it indicated that many of their lipsticks were out of stock and a few minutes later it indicated that most stuff was in stock. This company had months to get it right. They are not ready for prime time IMO. This was a complete disaster. I will NEVER buy anything from Dose of Color again!!!!!!!!
So glad I skipped this hot mess of a checkout process. They're going to be at IMATS so their booth be one of the first I'll hit up when I get there.

DILLIGAF

I got my DOC lipstick from Ricky's. I wore it this week for the 1st time and I have to say it's a very comfortable liquid lipstick and the color is amazing! I have Merlot. I think I want Berry Me but I may just purchase that from Ricky's as well.

erine1881

Mine says it'll be here the day after xmas. It's coming fedex, but they always update the shipping to come sooner than the date posted, so fingers crossed for wednesday! I ordered Kiss of Fire, 2 Merlot, and 2 Berry Me! I want them NOW!!!

Dalshandra

I got my DOC lipstick from Ricky's. I wore it this week for the 1st time and I have to say it's a very comfortable liquid lipstick and the color is amazing! I have Merlot. I think I want Berry Me but I may just purchase that from Ricky's as well.
Ooh could you tell me which Rickys had the Merlot? The 2 I went to so far only have Purple Rain and Kiss of Fire and I would love to see Merlot! Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!

Vandekamp

Lucky you. Please post swatches. I would like to see what it looks like on a WOC. I wish we had a Ricky's around here.

Vandekamp

Mine says it'll be here the day after xmas. It's coming fedex, but they always update the shipping to come sooner than the date posted, so fingers crossed for wednesday! I ordered Kiss of Fire, 2 Merlot, and 2 Berry Me! I want them NOW!!!
We got basically the same stuff. I wanted Kiss of Fire too but I was so disgusted with the website that I ordered what I really wanted and checked out. I got 2 Merlots and 2 Berry Me. If I were to get anything from this brand again I will go to that online store you told me about.

erine1881

We got basically the same stuff. I wanted Kiss of Fire too but I was so disgusted with the website that I ordered what I really wanted and checked out. I got 2 Merlots and 2 Berry Me. If I were to get anything from this brand again I will go to that online store you told me about.
Yes. So many brands too!

Dalshandra

We actually have a Ricky's here in Miami. Two in South Beach on Lincoln Road. The last time I went they were out of Merlot.
I will swatch it later when I get home from work.
Awww nuts hehe thank you anyways! I will just try to be patient and wait for the Ricky's to restock!