Dose of Colors

erine1881

I can't.. I did a guest checkout because I was never registered before..
Oh. Yeah i would've registered during the checkout process, especially if you hadn't ordered from them before. I guess it's just a waiting game then. Or wait til morning and call em.

nikkideevah

Oh. Yeah i would've registered during the checkout process, especially if you hadn't ordered from them before. I guess it's just a waiting game then. Or wait til morning and call em.
Yeah that was my dumb mistake, because I was trying to make an account and it kept timing out.. So I just went ahead and did guest checkout.. If Ricky's had Berry Me when I bought the others ones I wouldn't be going through this lol

erine1881

Yeah that was my dumb mistake, because I was trying to make an account and it kept timing out.. So I just went ahead and did guest checkout.. If Ricky's had Berry Me when I bought the others ones I wouldn't be going through this lol
I'm sure everything is fine with it. Just give em a call when they open in the morning and check on it.

erine1881

Like i thought, my lipsticks got bumped from friday to tomorrow! So i can post swatches tomorrow afternoon/evening!

CarmenK

Purchased Berry Me on the 19th but still haven't received any tracking info but it shows that its been shipped online. I'm so excited to finally own this beauty!
eyelove.gif

v0ltagekid

So I logged into my account and it doesn't seem to be any record of my transaction.
I do have an email that they took the money from paypal, but no email confirming the order :/
That's weird, I emailed them :/

erine1881

So I logged into my account and it doesn't seem to be any record of my transaction. I do have an email that they took the money from paypal, but no email confirming the order :/ That's weird, I emailed them :/ 
This is what happens with an IG-based company. Totally not prepared to handle shit.

Vandekamp

Purchased Berry Me on the 19th but still haven't received any tracking info but it shows that its been shipped online. I'm so excited to finally own this beauty! :eyelove:
Me too. I can't wait to get Berry Me too. I also ordered Merlot. Did you get any other colors?