Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess 2015 Summer Collection

Medgal07

I thought I asked you that recently and you said yes!!
Must have been my sister, Heddy---I'm Meddy
girlhaha.gif
I thought I asked someone. Oh I know---I think I asked Dominique.

Shars

Do they change the fragrance each year like Guerlain???
They do with slight variation. This years seems to have more coconut or something similar in it than last year's. Our counter here still has last year's. If I pass through there tomorrow, I'll sniff them again lol. I went earlier in the week and they had loads! Like a dozen or so but from different seasons.

Medgal07

They do with slight variation. This years seems to have more coconut or something similar in it than last year's. Our counter here still has last year's. If I pass through there tomorrow, I'll sniff them again lol. I went earlier in the week and they had loads! Like a dozen or so but from different seasons.
Oh I'd love to hear about the differences Shars-----or maybe not---I'll want last year's too
girlhaha.gif

montREALady

More coconut sounds yum. I love that in summer fragrances!

Icecaramellatte

I returned the Bronze Goddess Gelee bronzer - the one in the tube. I just couldn't find a use for it. It did like the texture though. I hope they come out with a darker one next year. What's the deal? I'm wondering what's going on with all the light bronzers lately. It seems like a lot of companies are coming out with very light colors for bronzers. It used to be a time when I worried a bronzer was too dark. I like the idea of a few shades at least, especially since I like trying new textures and formulas.

montREALady

I returned the Bronze Goddess Gelee bronzer - the one in the tube.  I just couldn't find a use for it.  It did like the texture though.  I hope they come out with a darker one next year.  What's the deal?  I'm wondering what's going on with all the light bronzers lately.  It seems like a lot of companies are coming out with very light colors for bronzers.  It used to be a time when I worried a bronzer was too dark.  I like the idea of a few shades at least, especially since I like trying new textures and formulas.
Yeah the regular Bronze Goddess bronzers have different shades. Have you ever tried those? http://m.sephora.com/product/P384112

Medgal07

I returned the Bronze Goddess Gelee bronzer - the one in the tube. I just couldn't find a use for it. It did like the texture though. I hope they come out with a darker one next year. What's the deal? I'm wondering what's going on with all the light bronzers lately. It seems like a lot of companies are coming out with very light colors for bronzers. It used to be a time when I worried a bronzer was too dark. I like the idea of a few shades at least, especially since I like trying new textures and formulas.
Oh you got the Shimmering Nudes one. I've never tried EL's regular bronzers. Guerlain is/was my HG bronzer.
I haven't found too much that surpasses, it but recently, Laura Mercier's Ritual is giving it a run for the money!!!