Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess 2015 Summer Collection

montREALady

I tried the Gelee as an all over and it looked nice. I first started as a cheekbone highlight and that didn't pop enough so I just tried it all over and hoped for the best, lol. Need to try again and really examine.

Medgal07

Left to right: Nude Coral, Nude Bronze and the Courreges Rosy Future gloss.
Oye!
eyelove.gif
They're really pretty! I just ordered both the Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche' SkinScent and the 'Bronze
Goddess' Shimmering Body Oil Spray. I think I'm done with this collection.

Anneri

Oye!
eyelove.gif
They're really pretty! I just ordered both the Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche' SkinScent and the 'Bronze
Goddess' Shimmering Body Oil Spray. I think I'm done with this collection.
Oooh, I love the Bronze Goddess perfume. I think I've four.
greengrin.gif
(From different years.) It's my fave summer perfume, and I think it's actually nicer than the Guerlain Terracotta perfume.
I've never gotten (or smelled) the Body Oil Spray. Does it have the same scent as the perfume?

montREALady

greengrin.gif
(From different years.) It's my fave summer perfume, and I think it's actually nicer than the Guerlain Terracotta perfume.
I've never gotten (or smelled) the Body Oil Spray. Does it have the same scent as the perfume?
I need to smell the fragrance. I have enough shimmery body stuff from Avon and other brands.

Medgal07

greengrin.gif
My hubs likes the Guerlain Terracotta on me---it's soft & not overpowering which I happen to like about it too.
Maggie has the oil and said it smells just like the Eau Fraîche' SkinScent. I ordered it because of her rave review
th_DANCE.gif

I LOVE the Tom Ford shimmering body oil. I think I have enough body oil now. I still have the one MAC released some time ago.

Medgal07

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray versus Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil. In addition to the obvious size differences, the scents are different.
ELBG gives me a fresh-just-out-of-the-shower vibe and TFSBO reminds me of a favorite decadent spa experience---soft and zen. Neither product is oily and both leave
my skin soft & silky. I really like both and couldn't declare a winner per se. Suffice it to say though, if I were able to repurchase only one or the other, I'd repurchase TFSBO.

montREALady

[COLOR=0000FF]Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray versus Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil.  In addition to the obvious size differences, the scents are different.  [/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]ELBG gives me a fresh-just-out-of-the-shower vibe and TFSBO reminds me of a favorite decadent spa experience---soft and zen.  Neither product is oily and both leave[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]my skin soft & silky.  I really like both and couldn't declare a winner per se.  Suffice it to say though, if I were able to repurchase only one or the other, I'd repurchase TFSBO.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]
That's because you're a high class kinda gal! :haha: I sprayed an older Bronze Goddess oil at my cco yesterday and I liked the fragrance and feel of it. Do they change with each collection/year?

Shars

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray versus Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil. In addition to the obvious size differences, the scents are different.
ELBG gives me a fresh-just-out-of-the-shower vibe and TFSBO reminds me of a favorite decadent spa experience---soft and zen. Neither product is oily and both leave
my skin soft & silky. I really like both and couldn't declare a winner per se. Suffice it to say though, if I were able to repurchase only one or the other, I'd repurchase TFSBO.

Oooh. The body oils will go nice with your rug dress and boots. You'll be glowing haha.

Medgal07

I sprayed an older Bronze Goddess oil at my cco yesterday and I liked the fragrance and feel of it. Do they change with each collection/year?
girlhaha.gif
This is my first time purchasing the but from what others have said they do change them annually.

Medgal07

Ok so this is it---I'm finally done w/this collection. The companion to the Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil, my Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche’ SkinScent
​arrived today. It's a lovely clean, fresh scent & smells exactly like the body oil, so I suspect they'll be some layering going on. I was a tad more excited about getting the GWP
full-sized gold foundation brush----because I'm a brush hoarder enthusiast.

Shars

Ok so this is it---I'm finally done w/this collection. The companion to the Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil, my Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche’ SkinScent
​arrived today. It's a lovely clean, fresh scent & smells exactly like the body oil, so I suspect they'll be some layering going on. I was a tad more excited about getting the GWP
I smelled that the other day! It reminds me of the beach!

DLuxJessica

Love this scent! It's become my daytime-casual-wear-to-work fragrance. I work in schools, and most of the people I work with are pretty casual, so this is a nice, inoffensive scent that most people seem to be cool with.

montREALady

Love this scent! It's become my daytime-casual-wear-to-work fragrance. I work in schools, and most of the people I work with are pretty casual, so this is a nice, inoffensive scent that most people seem to be cool with.
Please. Stop. Ladies
type.gif

A reviewer said, "Oh my goodness! This perfume reminds me of sipping cocktails at the beach! What a wonderful scent to surround yourself when you have to go to work on a dreary day :)"

Shars

Please. Stop. Ladies
type.gif

A reviewer said, "Oh my goodness! This perfume reminds me of sipping cocktails at the beach! What a wonderful scent to surround yourself when you have to go to work on a dreary day :)"
Lol! I think this may end up at the CCO so snag it there if need be.

Medgal07

Exactly!!!! Strong scents are not a good idea in 90 degree weather.