Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess 2015 Summer Collection

Medgal07

GIRL.... hold on let me show u the glow lmao.
It is a bad picture of me but look at the glow

Yea bronze glow by Bobbi haha :)

I will never judge, I have 2 and want more haahhaha
You are just a little stunner VK!!!! So pretty!!!!! Love the 'GLOW.'

pbpink

It's surprisingly pretty. I think I was so focused on another 'Heat Wave' that I didn't give BG a chance. I have every illuminating powder gelee that EL produced and I
can say with a relatively high degree of certainty that this formula is different. Nevertheless it's really good.

This is me wearing Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Illum Powder Gelée. Honestly, the first time that I used it it was just meh. I used a second and third time and pow! HTHs

you make EVERYTHING look stunning sweetie! i passed but now i am thinking i NEED!

(btw, bought most of TF pre-order on NM last night! eek! no bronzers from him though too light for me!)

Medgal07

you make EVERYTHING look stunning sweetie! i passed but now i am thinking i NEED!

(btw, bought most of TF pre-order on NM last night! eek! no bronzers from him though too light for me!)
Thanks sweets! Yes, you do need it. Let me make it easy for you: Macy's 8% cash back w/Ebates!!!
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/estee-lauder-bronze-goddess-collection?ID=2035596&CategoryID=669&RVI=Browse_4

Icecaramellatte

I caved and bought the bronze goddess but I also threw in the Gelee Bronzer. I was thinking it was like the Estee Lauder liquid bronzer I love but then I noticed Gelee formula. I figured I'd give it a try. Well, it arrived today and I was surprised how small the tube was. Anyway, it is nothing like the liquid one. I swatched them side by side. The gelee is much lighter and is a creme formula. I'm not sure this would work as a bronzer on me but I'm quite curious about it. Anyone else use this product?

Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer on the top

Bronze Goddess Gelée Bronzer on the bottom.

montREALady

[COLOR=0000FF]   It's surprisingly pretty.  I think I was so focused on another 'Heat Wave' that I didn't give BG a chance.  I have every illuminating powder gelee that EL produced and I[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   can say with a relatively high[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] degree of certainty that this formula is different.  Nevertheless it's really good.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   This is me wearing Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Illum Powder Gelée.  Honestly, the first time that I used it it was just meh.  I used a second and third time and pow!  HTHs[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]    [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
Gorg! But that's just you! Are you wearing as a highlighter? Or all over?
you make EVERYTHING look stunning sweetie! i passed but now i am thinking i NEED! (btw, bought most of TF pre-order on NM last night! eek! no bronzers from him though too light for me!) 
What she said Meddy!
[COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks sweets!  Yes, you do need it.  Let me make it easy for you: Macy's 8% cash back w/Ebates!!![/COLOR]    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...ection?ID=2035596&CategoryID=669&RVI=Browse_4
Didn't realize they had it in store. I'll go mess around with it there. It'll be fun going to a counter besides MAC for a change. Thanks!

Yazmin

So this is a go or no ladies?
It was a go for me... And I liked it enough to back it up. But that's because it's the exact right color to use as a warming and illuminating all-over powder for me. I don't know that it cuts it as a highlighter for me, but it might pop more on someone with darker skin.
I like it. It's subtle for those "no-makeup makeup" days, but can be built up if you want. The subtleties in it remind me of MAC's Magnetic Appeal EDSF.

montREALady

I caved and bought the bronze goddess but I also threw in the Gelee Bronzer. I was thinking it was like the Estee Lauder liquid bronzer I love but then I noticed Gelee formula. I figured I'd give it a try. Well, it arrived today and I was surprised how small the tube was. Anyway, it is nothing like the liquid one. I swatched them side by side. The gelee is much lighter and is a creme formula. I'm not sure this would work as a bronzer on me but I'm quite curious about it. Anyone else use this product?

Yeah it doesn't look like a bronzer for our tone. Maybe mix it with your moisturizer or liquid foundation (if you use that). How are you liking the powder gelee?

Medgal07

ICL I totally ignored it because I struggle with creams/liquids---they can be high maintenance. I'm not really in the market for a new bronzer (although I preordered the Tom Ford powder bronzer) because Guerlain Terracotta bronzer is my holy grail bronzer---I just love it so much. I'm getting the TF bronzer mostly out of curiosity and because I have the TF bronzer brush----I might as well have the bronzer too!

Medgal07

Didn't realize they had it in store. I'll go mess around with it there. It'll be fun going to a counter besides MAC for a change. Thanks!
Thanks sweets----I was wearing it just as a highlighter. I think I might have been wearing NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder, Crystal that day.

Icecaramellatte

Yeah it doesn't look like a bronzer for our tone. Maybe mix it with your moisturizer or liquid foundation (if you use that). How are you liking the powder gelee?
I haven't tried it yet. Will report back when I do.
[COLOR=0000FF] ICL I totally ignored it because I struggle with creams/liquids---they can be high maintenance.  I'm not really in the market for a new bronzer (although I preordered the Tom Ford powder bronzer) because Guerlain Terracotta bronzer is my holy grail bronzer---I just love it so much.  I'm getting the TF bronzer mostly out of curiosity and because I have the TF bronzer brush----I might as well have the bronzer too![/COLOR]
I keep surprising myself with how many bronzers I have. I hope it doesn't go the way of my highlighter situation. Which Guerlain bronzer shade do you use?

v0ltagekid

You are just a little stunner VK!!!! So pretty!!!!! Love the 'GLOW.'
th_rolleye0014.gif
thank you boo! U are a stunner too!!

DLuxJessica

You don't count. You can put flour on your face and make it look good!
icon_bump.gif
I like things that pop. Maybe this is no go for me...I need to see it on darker chicks. I'm late to the party so let me Google some more. Ha! Thaaaanks boo.
LOL... flour! I hadn't thought of that yet! I'll give that a try! j/k j/k (I do actually use chickpea flour in a face mask I make from scratch and loooooooove it). Anyway, thanks for the love. I think the EL BG blah blah blah looks amazing on @Medgal07 and that should be reason enough to try it. Though she does have the gift of basically making EVERYTHING look amazing.
eyelove.gif

montREALady

LOL... flour! I hadn't thought of that yet! I'll give that a try! j/k j/k (I do actually use chickpea flour in a face mask I make from scratch and loooooooove it). Anyway, thanks for the love. I think the EL BG blah blah blah looks amazing on @Medgal07  and that should be reason enough to try it. Though she does have the gift of basically making EVERYTHING look amazing. :eyelove:
Yeah she doesn't count either, lmao! Omg re chickpea flour! See?? Lolll

Medgal07

LOL... flour! I hadn't thought of that yet! I'll give that a try! j/k j/k (I do actually use chickpea flour in a face mask I make from scratch and loooooooove it). Anyway, thanks for the love. I think the EL BG blah blah blah looks amazing on @Medgal07 and that should be reason enough to try it. Though she does have the gift of basically making EVERYTHING look amazing.
eyelove.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Awwwwww you guys make a gal blush
blush-anim-cl.gif
th_kiss.gif

Shars

If you don't like sophisticated shimmer (aka subtle highlights) I wouldn't recommend it. On me (NW43-54) It's reminds me of MAC's Superb EDSF except that Superb has more bronzy-gold and has a more metallic, shimmery finish. The EL one is more a sheen and would be gorgeous all over and in the t-zone area! It is visible but because of the satiny finish, it will give you more of a "lit from within" look. It is beautiful. Saks fifth avenue has it on display - don't pay any attention to the SA who tried to tell me it was a repromote of Heat Wave with a different name. I was like, "Who are you trying to fool, lady? This ain't no heat wave!"

montREALady

If you don't like sophisticated shimmer (aka subtle highlights) I wouldn't recommend it. On me (NW43-54) It's reminds me of MAC's Superb EDSF except that Superb has more bronzy-gold and has a more metallic, shimmery finish. The EL one is more a sheen and would be gorgeous all over and in the t-zone area! It is visible but because of the satiny finish, it will give you more of a "lit from within" look. It is beautiful. Saks fifth avenue has it on display - don't pay any attention to the SA who tried to tell me it was a repromote of Heat Wave with a different name. I was like, "Who are you trying to fool, lady? This ain't no heat wave!"
They hate when we know more than them! Lol. I do that all the time. Don't try that! I plan to check it out at Macy's tomorrow. Thanks for the info. I'm not subtle in the least, lmaoo. But as an all-over I'll consider it ;)

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]   It's surprisingly pretty.  I think I was so focused on another 'Heat Wave' that I didn't give BG a chance.  I have every illuminating powder gelee that EL produced and I[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   can say with a relatively high[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] degree of certainty that this formula is different.  Nevertheless it's really good.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   This is me wearing Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Illum Powder Gelée.  Honestly, the first time that I used it it was just meh.  I used a second and third time and pow!  HTHs[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]    [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
Medgal your stunning in everyway look at you You make everything look amazing Will you be taking pictures of your new tom ford goodies ( if you ordered any ?) Silky question lol You are so stunning girl !!!!

WaterLily

I picked up the illuminator last week and just took it back today. On my NC20 skin it just didn't show up much, other than some glitter/shimmer. The color was too close to my skin color.

montREALady

I have freaking issues. I was happily ordering the EL Double Wear Foundation from Nordies before the sale ends, then I noticed the Illuminator was back in stock and somehow I ordered it. It's [@]Medgal07[/@]'s fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!