Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess 2015 Summer Collection

shizzelly

I did snap this to try and capture the difference

th_drool.gif

Candycoatedclos

GIRL.... hold on let me show u the glow lmao.
It is a bad picture of me but look at the glow

Yea bronze glow by Bobbi haha :)

I will never judge, I have 2 and want more haahhaha
Yesssssss! Look at that beat face! I should've ordered another back up for the backups now. It restocked late last night on the BB website.

DLuxJessica

Did y'all see that the BG Illuminating Powder Gelee is up on eBay? Being touted as "New Heatwave" and is going for $79.99 (opening bid) to $99.99 (buy it now). I nearly died.
blink.gif

DLuxJessica

So this is a go or no ladies?
It was a go for me... And I liked it enough to back it up. But that's because it's the exact right color to use as a warming and illuminating all-over powder for me. I don't know that it cuts it as a highlighter for me, but it might pop more on someone with darker skin.

montREALady

It was a go for me... And I liked it enough to back it up. But that's because it's the exact right color to use as a warming and illuminating all-over powder for me. I don't know that it cuts it as a highlighter for me, but it might pop more on someone with darker skin.
You don't count. You can put flour on your face and make it look good! :bump: I like things that pop. Maybe this is no go for me...I need to see it on darker chicks. I'm late to the party so let me Google some more. Ha! Thaaaanks boo.

Medgal07

You don't count. You can put flour on your face and make it look good!
icon_bump.gif
I like things that pop. Maybe this is no go for me...I need to see it on darker chicks. I'm late to the party so let me Google some more. Ha! Thaaaanks boo.
This is me wearing Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Illum Powder Gelée. Honestly, the first time that I used it it was just meh. I used a second and third time and pow! HTHs