fed up with Sephora

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredshards
I think Sephora's trying to piss me off out of spite.

Those crappy eyeliners that I returned? I just got another email today asking me to rate them, I guess since I ignored the last one. I've unsubscribed what, 2, 3 times now? What do I need to do, write them a letter and give them 30 days to get me the heck out of their database? Or am I just supposed to start reporting it as spam and let them deal with the blacklisting?

I am so gorram fed up with them and their crappy service and now this freakin harassment!

Just add their email address to your "junk list" so you never see them and any of their emails are automatically deleted from your inbox. Why knows what the issue is with their email subscription system, but you can at least avoid seeing any email from them if you add them to your junk list.

BabyGirlB

I've only been to a Sephora twice, once I got great service, once I was ignored... but in their defence the time I was ignored it was pretty busy and I was only there 10 minutes. lol Plus my baby belly was aching so I'm sure I didn't look all that approachable, grumpy looking pregnant ladies tend to be given space!

tepa1974

I've had it with them too. I returned an item 3 weeks after I received it (mid-March) and after 4-5 phone calls starting in April, they finally "processed" my return about 2 weeks ago but gave me store credit instead of putting it back on my credit card. I asked the rep why I was given store credit and she said it was because it had been more than 60 days that I had returned the item. How is it my fault that it took them 2 months to process it?! Her explanation was that I should've returned it within 2 weeks of receiving it to ensure that there was adequate time to process it. That is ridiculous! And to top it all off, I can't use the darn credit at a store; I have to take the chance of buying something else on line.

PTinNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepa1974
I've had it with them too. I returned an item 3 weeks after I received it (mid-March) and after 4-5 phone calls starting in April, they finally "processed" my return about 2 weeks ago but gave me store credit instead of putting it back on my credit card. I asked the rep why I was given store credit and she said it was because it had been more than 60 days that I had returned the item. How is it my fault that it took them 2 months to process it?! Her explanation was that I should've returned it within 2 weeks of receiving it to ensure that there was adequate time to process it. That is ridiculous! And to top it all off, I can't use the darn credit at a store; I have to take the chance of buying something else on line.

This is almost identical to my experience last year. One of the CS said they were putting a note in so it wouldn't go in as store credit. I followed up a few times. One time they said the credit had already been issued (6 wks prior). I asked them to double check as I was looking at my bank statement while talking to them. Nothing. About two days later, it was there, lol. Then they kicked me out of VIB for not quite making the minimum. My spending there has been down ever since.

Latest posts