Feel free to ask me any Stila Q's!

Juneplum

just so u guys know, IIRC, Trisha works for Stila
th_sign_woot.gif

n_c

oh, I got one, what is the best foundation you guys carry for combination skin. Im about a MAC nc35, well maybe nc40 now, combination skin and prone to break outs. TIA!

ebonyannette

^ I would like to know the same also and if you have foundations for darker ladies that dont turn ashy or oxidize Im NW55

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
just so u guys know, IIRC, Trisha works for Stila
th_sign_woot.gif

doh! i forgot to put that! LMAO!
lmao.gif

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
oh, I got one, what is the best foundation you guys carry for combination skin. Im about a MAC nc35, well maybe nc40 now, combination skin and prone to break outs. TIA!

well you could go either way! for sheer to medium coverage you've got the Illuminating Liquid Foundation (ILF), which is water based, semi glowy and works for all skins apart from very oily!

or the new Natural Finish Oil Free (which I love! and im super oily), its med -full cover, semi matte but still lets your natural glow show thru! it has a water synthetic complex which makes it super long wearing and it doesnt oxidise!

i'd be NC40 in MAC and wear shades 60watts in illuminating products and e/f in the others! i'd start by looking at shade D or 40/50w in your chosen fndt!

hth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
^ I would like to know the same also and if you have foundations for darker ladies that dont turn ashy or oxidize Im NW55

well same answer for you, and yes we do go fairly dark! we go to 100watts in lquid illum range and 120 in the illum powder range and to shade M in the Natural Finish! we dont do the whole warm/cool thing like MAC, so it'd be best to try it if you can! i havent found any of the products oxidise on me and im very oily!! My Mum is Trinidadian, only a few shades darker than me and she wears sahdes f/g and 80 watts so i think you'll find something to match!! hth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzycubanita
i was wondering if the banana lip glaze actually smells like bananas?

yes they all tend to smell like their names! but personally i only notice the scent for the first 5-10 mins im wearing it!! all our other products are frag free or lightly vanilla scented tho! x

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldeneyes
Hey Trisha, how are ya sweetie! Guess who? I'm a mu diva! LOL *winks*

ooh do tell!

thanks for the welcomes guys xxxx
smiles.gif

wyntyr

Stila red lipstick recommendation?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a really beautiful Stila cool red (and I do love shimmer) lipstick and/or gloss?
smiles.gif

noahlowryfan

are you foundations good for someone who has normal to dry skin? i want a foundation that can moisturize my dry areas and give me a flawless, natural look like i have no foundation on. i am a NC35 in MAC or a Warm Beige 3.5 in Bobbi Brown.

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyntyr
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a really beautiful Stila cool red (and I do love shimmer) lipstick and/or gloss?
smiles.gif

i will have a proper look at work tomorrow! x

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
are you foundations good for someone who has normal to dry skin? i want a foundation that can moisturize my dry areas and give me a flawless, natural look like i have no foundation on. i am a NC35 in MAC or a Warm Beige 3.5 in Bobbi Brown.

yes the Illuminating Liquid foundation is suitable for normal to combo! it is esp good for dry skin as its a water based fndt, and will moisturise your dry areas! it gives sheer to med coverage and a semi matte/semi dewy finish! its our best seller!

goldeneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha
ooh do tell!

thanks for the welcomes guys xxxx
smiles.gif

Oh you know who I am.
winks.gif
Luv ya.

incorporeal_x

I really like the gel cheek color but I feel like I have to use a lot of it and it seems like it fades after a couple hours.
Is there something I can do to make it stay on longer or to not use so much of it? Or a similar product thats more pigmented?

Thanks!

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorporeal_x
I really like the gel cheek color but I feel like I have to use a lot of it and it seems like it fades after a couple hours.
Is there something I can do to make it stay on longer or to not use so much of it? Or a similar product thats more pigmented?

Thanks!

i use about half a pea sized amount for both cheeks and that seems to stay on me, but i use primer under my fndt so i think that makes a difference too.

what other face products are you using? (fndt etc)

the other cheek stains i have tried have been of similar quality to be honest like Tarte, NARS and Benefit!

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyntyr
Hi,

smiles.gif

try sheer lipstick in Sofia or Ava and gloss in cranberry! x