Feel free to ask me any Stila Q's!

Helima

I was wondering if you can tell me what the closest match would be for me in the Stila stick foundations?

I am MAC NW47
I will try to put a pic in my profile.

I know it is hard to do via the computer
but even a couple of suggestions would be cool.

Thank you,
Helima

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Are the shadow pots being discontinued?

our d/c list in the uk names honey, lime, mist and flame as the only d/c'd shadow pots! HTH xx

burkle

Have you had a peek at what's coming up for fall and holiday 2007? Is it true that these collections will be much better than the recent release? Thank you!

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkle
Have you had a peek at what's coming up for fall and holiday 2007? Is it true that these collections will be much better than the recent release? Thank you!

ive seen up until next spring and there are some amazing things coming out!!

eowyn797

what is the difference between the black and silver brushes? just the length of the handle or something else?
smiles.gif
so glad you are here to help us out!!

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by eowyn797
what is the difference between the black and silver brushes? just the length of the handle or something else?
smiles.gif
so glad you are here to help us out!!

the ferrule and brush head are exactly the same size, its just the handle length that differs! no different in quality at all! HTH x

elektra513

Are the lip glazes supposed to tingle after you put them on?? I don't think "tingle" is the right word...um, it's sort of like a sealant feeling...Oh, my...am I allergic?? I think I just freaked myself out
ssad.gif

oracle1

Hello,

I know 100 Watts powder was discontinued
weeping.gif
some time ago. I just received a bunch and was wondering it is the closest match to MAC's NC45. Thank You

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Are the lip glazes supposed to tingle after you put them on?? I don't think "tingle" is the right word...um, it's sort of like a sealant feeling...Oh, my...am I allergic?? I think I just freaked myself out
ssad.gif

only the plumping lipglaze should tingle!

hoemygosh

i have a question.
im about to swap some items on makeupalley. and id like too know what the difference is between all over shimmer powder #6, and #9.
which one is the better choice in your opinion.
thank yous. =]

prettipolish

April162007.jpg

I was wondering what kind of foundation I should get, I have a oily tzone that is starting to develop acne, I also need a good concealer as in the morning I have bags, and I need a good moisturizer, and a lipgloss, and some eyeliners? lol

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemygosh
i have a question.
im about to swap some items on makeupalley. and id like too know what the difference is between all over shimmer powder #6, and #9.
which one is the better choice in your opinion.
thank yous. =]

*6 is pink, looks bright in the pan,but no overly so on!!
*9 is skintone, more flattering IMO since you can wear it with any blush/bronzer and it gives a nice glow rather than a colour xxx

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettipolish
April162007.jpg

I was wondering what kind of foundation I should get, I have a oily tzone that is starting to develop acne, I also need a good concealer as in the morning I have bags, and I need a good moisturizer, and a lipgloss, and some eyeliners? lol

fndt, you could go with Natural Finish, its oil free, water based, with a semi matte finish that allows your natural glow to show thru whilst controlling oil and wearing well all day, concealer i'd go with cover up stick for blemishes scars etc and illuminating liquid concealer for undereyes.

moisturiser, well i use Decleor, stila skincare is OK (i do LOVE the wipes, eye MU remover pads and scrub but the rest i havent tried!)

lipgloss, what colour do you want and what blush colours do you already wear??? and same with e/l. is it for day/night?? do you like neutral/colour??

prettipolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha
fndt, you could go with Natural Finish, its oil free, water based, with a semi matte finish that allows your natural glow to show thru whilst controlling oil and wearing well all day, concealer i'd go with cover up stick for blemishes scars etc and illuminating liquid concealer for undereyes.

moisturiser, well i use Decleor, stila skincare is OK (i do LOVE the wipes, eye MU remover pads and scrub but the rest i havent tried!)

lipgloss, what colour do you want and what blush colours do you already wear??? and same with e/l. is it for day/night?? do you like neutral/colour??

Lip gloss, I would wear anything except for oranges, and really dark reds that make me look pale, unless I'm trying to look like goth or vintage,

and eyeliner I go neutral or something with color it doesn't matter.

prettipolish

I have another question, my stila counter is holding an event, and some major celebrity makeup artist is coming down? Is it worth it to go
If I spend 150 I get a train case with some eyeliner and some brushes?

Saidah

hi trisha
i would like to ask u about ingridients and quality of stila. normally i use mac and dior and lux brands. hows stila? have never tried but would love to. hows quality and ingridients if to compare to mac, dior and etc?