Foundations With Yellow Undertones

jennipo

Revlon's Colorstay Foundations are great.
smiles.gif

MadMunky

Lily Lolo mineral foundation in Butterscotch is one of the best matches I've found for my skin. I'd say I was a light brown with yellow undertones. If that makes any sense whatsover
smiles.gif

__nini

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennipo
Revlon's Colorstay Foundations are great.
smiles.gif

What color are you? ref MAC or MUFE equivalent too, please.
yes.gif

Adrastea

Although I'm paler than most, I have strong yellow undertones.
The foundation that I've found absolutely best is Prescriptives Virtual Skin.
Not only do they carry a metric butt load of colors, but if they don't have your exact match then they'll custom blend the perfect color and save it in their computer so next time when you need a refill, they've already got the recipe!

chilwah

mac foundation turn me into orange lady, so now I'm going back maybeline, but I heard that Estee laura DW is really good.

Sojourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmaine 82
can u help me.
I'm still confuse:

1. What MAC shade or NC am I?
2.Which MSF natural shade suit for me
cactusflower.jpg

thx

soglambitious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwEetSouL08
hey there i'm nc45... but i want to try the revlon colorstay foundation one, since i heard its really good... does anyone knw the right shade for me? or did u guys try it before?

Hey! Try the "Caramel" shade in the "Normal/Dry" combination. I am an NC44/45 and it matches me PERFECTLY.

User38

oh oh.. I think Clinique has a very limited color selection and especially in the yellow tones. Most of their foundations are pinkish. I disagree that the darker tones are yellow based -- they tend to look orangey on.

The best yellow based foundations imo are NARS, Stila, PX (in the YG ranges), and CD.

Sojourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmaine 82
sojourner I've tried MSF natural: medium plus & it suit my skintone perfectly.
thx a bunch dear

I'm glad
th_DANCE.gif

eiffadea

hi ladies..i am currently wearing revlon colorstay with soflex combination.oily skin formula in the shade toast with definite yellow skin tone..medium tan by edm is also a good match to me..
im thinking of trying the MAC MSFN..i heard that medium dark is a good match..what do you think?=)

supermodella

Clinique has a really wide selection of colors, which I love, but they're a little expensive. I think for drugstore, L'Oreal True Match has a good Warm selection depending on your tone, but not dark enough for me. They have like a Caramel or something and I need more of a Light Cocoa. I'm so yellowy, it's impossible to get a perfect shade. Ugh.

MAHALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermodella
Clinique has a really wide selection of colors, which I love, but they're a little expensive. I think for drugstore, L'Oreal True Match has a good Warm selection depending on your tone, but not dark enough for me. They have like a Caramel or something and I need more of a Light Cocoa. I'm so yellowy, it's impossible to get a perfect shade. Ugh.

Try Bobbi Brown liquid foundation. I'm brown but yellow toned especially in the Winter. BB GOLDEN has been my best match. It looks too yellow in the bottle but when I put it on it disappears ... perfect! Also in mineral Makeup, EarthenGlow Minerals SheriLynnn foundation is very yellow. Again, it looked too yellow in the container but melted into my skin perfectly.

leslie0214

Only one foundation has ever been yellow/olive enough for me and that was MUFE HD #153. However it doesn't provide enough coverage. Anyone have suggestions for a fuller coverage foundation thats about the same color?

Revlon colorstay is great but its too pink for me. So are MAC foundations.
ssad.gif

Latest posts