General Chanel Chat

mrslid

Oops my bad!  I just spent $130 after getting nailed by UPS to get Stunt, Stunning and Paradoxyl and I feel sick about it.
EDIT: Yay!! Partial resolution to the problem. My SA said that her manager said from now on she can ship my items to me herself from the post office rather than going through Macy's and UPS. Too bad they couldn't refund me anything for my $30 brokerage charge. Oh well..at least I FINALLY made a Chanel purchase that came with samples!! I got the CUTEST little mini Glossimer in Mica and I finally get to try the Inimitable Intense mascara and I got some fragrance samples as well
yahoo.gif

purrtykitty

mrslid and Bonitinha, you probably want to edit your posts regarding CPs, so that it doesn't appear that you're doing a transaction outside the clearance bin. Thank you. :)

elegant-one

I really want this Chanel dress for Christmas -- so elegant and classy:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463202504234&set=a.463202439234.251948.10109514234

I wonder how many thousands of $$ it is?? lol ;) It would look so lovely with all of the Chanel makeup I've acquired. A girl can dream, right??
sigh.gif
Yes - that is gorgeous! Dream away :) I would LOVE to own a Chanel clothing item...one of these days
amuse.gif

mrslid

I'm finding it almost impossible to scroll up and down on this new board on my iPhone. Is anyone else having issues like this? It's making me nuts! I have to assume its the site because my phone seems to work fine on other sites?

Bonitinha

mrslid and Bonitinha, you probably want to edit your posts regarding CPs, so that it doesn't appear that you're doing a transaction outside the clearance bin. Thank you. :)
Ooops -- I didn't even think about that since I would be mailing something, but not making any money off of it. Sorry about that!

Shadowy Lady

hey girls, sorry I've become such a stranger. or some reasons it seems like I don't have enough time during the day to log in. But hope you're all doing great <3

I actually have a facial appointment at my Chanel counter tomorrow. I never even knew they did that kinda stuff. So of course I'll also buy something and here comes the dilemma: I can never buy just one thing, haha :D now I'm thinking of getting a bottle of either Coco or Coco Mademoiselle (haven't decided which yet) or a new Rouge Coco, or a blush....damn I'm indecisive!

Camnagem

There was a time though that the Avalanche had some great players, but I'm guessing most of them are retired now. Detroit has been pretty consistent in putting together a good team for quite a while now. At least you don't have to feel shame in throwing on a Red Wings jersey! My Leaf's jersey is outdated now, with a retired player's name on the back, but at least I don't feel as much shame in wearing it because he was a good player!
We don't mind watching the Av's when they're bad (we actually prefer that, lol!), there's just a pretty big rivalry there for us as Wings fan...so we hate them!
devil.gif

We both have a few different jerseys and always love wearing them! I kinda like wearing the outdated ones for favorite players from the past, it shows you're a true long-time fan! I told my hubby that you and yours are Leaf's fans and he gave me the "and you like her?!?" face, and then laughed! Hockey is so much fun.

ETA: lol, it might help if I had the fragrance name right, you know...maybe.
lol.gif

Camnagem

Hey random...

I wasn't able to get to Specktra at all yesterday or the night before, or all day today. The site never responded/loaded, and every other website worked just fine for me so it was only Specktra I was having issues with.

Did anyone else have any problems?

Whatever the cause, I'm glad to be back!
cheerleader.gif

Bonitinha

My 8 year old daughter keeps asking me what makeup I want for Christmas. She has like $5 -- I don't have the heart to tell her what Chanel makeup costs! lol
I can't wait to get my new lipstick and RAEG next week!
cheerleader.gif

Bonitinha

Free shipping at Chanel.com through December 15 with code: 1110SUBLIMAGE (It may have already been posted, but thought I would give the code to those who haven't seen it yet)

stv578

We don't mind watching the Av's when they're bad (we actually prefer that, lol!), there's just a pretty big rivalry there for us as Wings fan...so we hate them!
devil.gif

We both have a few different jerseys and always love wearing them! I kinda like wearing the outdated ones for favorite players from the past, it shows you're a true long-time fan! I told my hubby that you and yours are Leaf's fans and he gave me the "and you like her?!?" face, and then laughed! Hockey is so much fun.

ETA: lol, it might help if I had the fragrance name right, you know...maybe.
lol.gif

Megan, I just read this post! I'm at workand started to chuckle out loud at your husband's comment! I'm not surprised though, leaf fans aren't liked all that much, lol! I just think we're misunderstood, hahaha!

I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't had all that much time lately to come on here and relax! Still working away on getting the house settled in. We've finally unpacked all the stuff we really need, but still half a garage full of things that we can live without, but don't know what to do with. We also started getting some furniture delivered, but wouldn't ya know it, we got the wrong accent chairs, so now we have to wait another 3 weeks till that's all sorted out. Didn't even bother me though, because at the end of the day, they're only chairs!

I do miss chatting on here like we used to though. It's a bit different having everything broken down. I haven't even bothered to go on the MAC threads lately, but did finally make my way into a MAC store to check out the holiday stuff. I was soooo underwhelmed. I was hoping to at least pick up one of the lip sets, the bags are really cute, but passed.

I did pick up another LM translucent powder, my third one now. The jar lasts me about 2 years, at least. Also got LM's l/s in Rose (thought of Elegant, for all things Rose!), and a liner to go with it.

Anyway, enough procrastinating for me! Sorry for the long, non-Chanel related post! (Looking forward to the spring collection though, lol!).

bis

^^ I know what you mean about the MAC collection, this time some products look nice, but they are not really (at least on me). The pigments were something I was really looking forward to, but they are just black with some glitter on me. Although Black Swan is really great. It looks like patent leather on me
yummy.gif
and applies like a dream.
The minis were never interesting to me. The hot pink blush looks nice, but I am thinking about getting the pink tweed blush from the holiday collection instead or rather a JC.

And the spring collection is just around the corner ;)

mrslid

It has been so quiet on here. I've been super busy. My daughter turns 3 tomorrow! so with that and Christmas I've been busy shopping and planning. I'm going to try to make a Barbie cake tonight....wish me luck LOL.

bis the Tweed Fuschia blush is really lovely! Go for it!

Does anyone have the Empreinte de Chanel highlighter from Spring 2010?? I think I'm going to get it in a swap and wondered what you guys thought of it?

Bonitinha

It has been so quiet on here. I've been super busy. My daughter turns 3 tomorrow! so with that and Christmas I've been busy shopping and planning. I'm going to try to make a Barbie cake tonight....wish me luck LOL.

bis the Tweed Fuschia blush is really lovely! Go for it!

Does anyone have the Empreinte de Chanel highlighter from Spring 2010?? I think I'm going to get it in a swap and wondered what you guys thought of it?
Aww, Happy Birthday to your little princess! And good luck with the Barbie cake -- she will love it
heart.gif

Bonitinha

Nora ~ I hope you get your house put together soon! What a bummer about the wrong chairs. When it all comes together, it will be worth it! I haven't bought anything from the MAC TT collection either. I love, love the plaid -- but wasn't totally wowed by the colors. Some were pretty, but I'm at the point where I need to LOVE it or my collection will just keep getting out of control! :) I just can't wait to get that Chanel holiday lip bag that my husband "hid" in the closet lol!

Latest posts