General Chanel Chat

starletta8

I just purchased the solution 10 today. I've been using the LeJour daily and it really has helped my pores to be smaller and controlled my hormonal breakouts from getting insanely gross and out of control. But it's also been aggravating a small section of my face to look like rosacea. So I'm going to try the new solution 10 and see if I can find a balance. The change in temps I think is throwing my skin off so it's time to change things around.
Solution 10 is the ish. Le Nuit + Solution 10 = totally happy sensitive, rosacea skin.

Winthrop44

Solution 10 is the ish. Le Nuit + Solution 10 = totally happy sensitive, rosacea skin.
I'm so glad you're loving it! I want it to sell well so they expand the sensitive line!!
cheerleader.gif

starletta8

I'm loving Solution 10 so much that I'm going to get a BU before L&T's F&F is over! I normally use different day/night creams, but I have a suspicion this is about to become my everything, with different serums/masks day/night. My skin is seriously doing that healthy skin glow thing. I would roll in a vat of it if I could.

Winthrop44

I'm loving Solution 10 so much that I'm going to get a BU before L&T's F&F is over! I normally use different day/night creams, but I have a suspicion this is about to become my everything, with different serums/masks day/night. My skin is seriously doing that healthy skin glow thing. I would roll in a vat of it if I could.
I know what you mean. I already ordered another one too, with a $25 rewards card I had from Bloomies. I hesitate to give up my niacinamide though, so I may continue to use my old moisturizer at night unless I find a hydrating serum that includes it.

starletta8

I know what you mean. I already ordered another one too, with a $25 rewards card I had from Bloomies. I hesitate to give up my niacinamide though, so I may continue to use my old moisturizer at night unless I find a hydrating serum that includes it.

I've mentioned I have rosacea and my skin's never been totally even. As of late, I've had to bump up foundations to Tom Ford- even using the stick on my trouble areas. I went back to Perfection Luminere Velvet today for the first time in months!

starletta8

I picked up a few things before a doctor's appointment across the street from the mall. Sigh.

I keep reminding myself, 10% off only comes 2-3 times a year.

I BU'd La Solution 10 (since it's now the only thing I'm using, the bottle will go quickly) and the Rouge Noir lipstick. I also replaced my sad Les Beiges powder.

I also picked up a few older items I passed on at time time- Rouge Coco Marie, Les 4 Ombres Tisse Rivoli, Le Vernis Beige Pur, and bought my first Chanel brush- #4 blush brush.

starletta8

If you use one pump of the lotion, twice a day, it should last about 4 months.

And considering L&T does 2 or 3 F&F a year.... that was an excellent choice then! Still pondering if I need to BU my cleanser and sunscreen- and if I'm insane to grab a second BU of my eye makeup remover. 10% off helps!

MissTania

Chanel wows me everytime...

Spring 2016

Credit to Instagram
Thank you
flower.gif
Between Chanel and Dior Spring 2016, I'm going to be in a lot of trouble.

This powder looks gorgeous, I hope the colours look nice when swirled all together, but I'm thinking the 3 pinks will go together nicely and the orange would be best separate and the beige seems more like a bronzer. Visually, it is beyond stunning. I have no rouge coco shines yet, the two on the right look like my kind of colours!

I cannot wait for Spring
pompom.gif

starletta8

OK, every time I get another Rouge Coco, I remember how much I adore the formula. Bought one for my mother a few weeks ago that was her first name, and picked up Marie (a significant name to me) a couple of days ago. So beautiful, wearable, and perfect for fall. Wow.

Latest posts