General Chanel Chat

ashievic

The Hydra Beauty Micro Serum is the one to use twice a day. The other one is to be used only as needed. They are still selling the old serum without the little micro burst bubbles. It is heavier and actually obsolete inventory. I will check with the Chanel Goddess for additional info.

urbis

The Hydra Beauty Micro Serum is the one to use twice a day. The other one is to be used only as needed. They are still selling the old serum without the little micro burst bubbles. It is heavier and actually obsolete inventory. I will check with the Chanel Goddess for additional info.
Yikes! The hydra serum is only supposed to be 1-2 a week?  I've been using it more than that!  Of course when I bought it the SA knew nothing about it, but everything I was able to read about it at the time didn't say anything like that. :hmm:
thanl you, you're a Chanel guru

Winthrop44

Just received my La Solution de Chanel and have not tried it on my face yet (nice texture on my inner wrist though), but wanted to mention that the full ingredient list is printed right on the box. Lord only knows why Chanel CS did/does not have access to it.

JerseyGirl

Thanks- whatever info you can get is most appreciated!

ashievic

Renee called, here is the info, as usual I got it screwed up...

Micro Serum and the lotion may be used every day. It is the new Hydra Massage Mask that you leave on over night, that should only be used about 7-10 days. The Sublimage oil the one for 650.00 a bottle is to be used once a week. One drop per use, that's it. Hope this helps....sorry for the confusion.

urbis

Renee called, here is the info, as usual I got it screwed up... Micro Serum and the lotion may be used every day. It is the new Hydra Massage Mask that you leave on over night, that should only be used about 7-10 days. The Sublimage oil the one for 650.00 a bottle is to be used once a week. One drop per use, that's it. Hope this helps....sorry for the confusion.
You are welcome as usual. No way I'm getting the uber expensive sublimage so no confusion here

Haviggi

cb56db8e_image.jpeg
New CHANEL lip product for Spring maybe ?

ashievic

To me it looks like the same container that the eyeshadow from summer was in???? Eyes or lips, hard to tell????

ashievic

Remember, Chanel Spring usually drops like the day after Christmas. Or even a few days before Christmas. Holiday has been shipped so it should be hitting in a week or so.

JerseyGirl

Remember, Chanel Spring usually drops like the day after Christmas. Or even a few days before Christmas. Holiday has been shipped so it should be hitting in a week or so. 
Woah! A week?!? Yay!! Do you know what that shimmery burgundy Chanel drawstring bag in the earlier pic was all about?

JerseyGirl

Renee called, here is the info, as usual I got it screwed up... Micro Serum and the lotion may be used every day. It is the new Hydra Massage Mask that you leave on over night, that should only be used about 7-10 days. The Sublimage oil the one for 650.00 a bottle is to be used once a week. One drop per use, that's it. Hope this helps....sorry for the confusion.
Thanks Ash- I have been using the hydra serum almost daily whenever I feel a little dry. It is wonderful. I also have a sample of le lift fine and it's really nice all together. that sublimate oil would be nice to sample but the price is cra-cray-crazy.

ashievic

Woah! A week?!? Yay!!
Do you know what that shimmery burgundy Chanel drawstring bag in the earlier pic was all about?
If you purchase the entire collection from chanel.com it suppose to come with those products. Yes, this is hearsay, but I would think it is spot on. It is to be online at chanel.com on 10/6.

ashievic

When my Mom orders the insane Sublimage products, from chanel.com she will get a different satchel then she normally gets from the other products. The same with LeBlanc, not all the time, just once in a great while they will place in different satchels.