General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

Here you go....
Thank you so much Ash!!!
urock.gif
And amazingly enough my skin does not have problems with anything on the list (unless of course it turns out I have problems with the silver needle tea extract which is unlikely since my skin likes other tea extracts). Yay!

Medgal07

Thank you so much Ash!!!
urock.gif
And amazingly enough my skin does not have problems with anything on the list (unless of course it turns out I have problems with the silver needle tea extract which is unlikely since my skin likes other tea extracts). Yay!
She's amazing!!! I'm glad this will work for you Winthrop!!!!!!

ashievic

Here you go....
Thanks so much Ash! All the ingredients look good to me. I don't know why it was so difficult for Chanel to cough them up. I think I'll try pick it up at my local counter soon.
They know better then to mess with my mama, it is chop-chop. Never ever in my entire has she ever laid a hand on me or my brother. But verbally she can slice and dice with words you need to go look up what they mean. The more pissed she is, the more complicated the word is.....

ashievic

I forgot to acknowledge the Chanel Goddess Renee from NM in Northbrook and the manager of the cosmetic department. Mama made the call and they hauled butt.

Winthrop44

Anyway- it looks like a nice product. I want to try it!
I don't understand that either. The ingredients are really excellent for truly hypersensitive skin and they should be bragging about them. Well anyway I'm really excited that they're offering something like this and I'm looking forward to trying it too!

Medgal07

I don't understand that either. The ingredients are really excellent for truly hypersensitive skin and they should be bragging about them. Well anyway I'm really excited that they're offering something like this and I'm looking forward to trying it too!
Great point!!!! One the seem to have missed!!!

ashievic

Common the right hand has no clue what the left hand is doing. Or let us make it more complicated then it needs to be. I am allergic to many things in the lotions and potions. Love waking up in the morning looking like I had a serious crying jag and/or punched in the face. Eye cream has always been tricky for me. Of course those are the days I have to work 2 shifts.....ugh.

urbis

I Know it's ot, but can some of you lovely ladies tell me the difference between the hydra serum and the micro serum? I clearly racall some of you saying the latter is to be used "as needed" but Chanel is advertising it as an everyday product so I'm a bit puzzled. The texture is quote heavy to me so I was persuaded that it' s really more an sos serum than a daily one, but I'd love some advice. Thank yous

ashievic

Micro serum has these cool little bubbles that burst as you apply and it is awesome!!!! The other one is to be used maybe 1-2 a week for dry skin. Micro serum recently came out re-formulated. The prior one was more creamer and felt heavier. The new one is lighter in texture with the bubble bursts. Straight from the Chanel Goddess, and she once again is spot on. I also like the micro bubble is in a clear container, no more guessing how much is left???? Although, yes, I have no life, you get about 220 pumps out of the 1 ounce serum containers....don't ask....yes, I actually kept track.

RockDiva

I Know it's ot, but can some of you lovely ladies tell me the difference between the hydra serum and the micro serum? I clearly racall some of you saying the latter is to be used "as needed" but Chanel is advertising it as an everyday product so I'm a bit puzzled. The texture is quote heavy to me so I was persuaded that it' s really more an sos serum than a daily one, but I'd love some advice. Thank yous
I've never tried the Hydra, but using the Micro every day made me break out like crazy and I haven't been brave enough to go back and try it "as needed".

JerseyGirl

Micro serum has these cool little bubbles that burst as you apply and it is awesome!!!! The other one is to be used maybe 1-2 a week for dry skin. Micro serum recently came out re-formulated. The prior one was more creamer and felt heavier. The new one is lighter in texture with the bubble bursts. Straight from the Chanel Goddess, and she once again is spot on. I also like the micro bubble is in a clear container, no more guessing how much is left???? Although, yes, I have no life, you get about 220 pumps out of the 1 ounce serum containers....don't ask....yes, I actually kept track.
Yikes! The hydra serum is only supposed to be 1-2 a week? I've been using it more than that! Of course when I bought it the SA knew nothing about it, but everything I was able to read about it at the time didn't say anything like that.
hmm.gif

ashievic

I will check to see if my info is correct. I do know one of them is use too often and it will be zit city for most of us.