General Chanel Chat

Miss QQ

Re: Chanel Discussion & Must Haves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I just found this sneak peak of Fall 2010 on the Musings of a Muse site and had to share!!

Chanel Fall Makeup Collection 2010 Photos | Musings of a Muse

OMG...so many pretty pictures...so many pretty things.
drools.gif

Yes, I just saw it here too! There are some different pics here.

Les Contrastes de Chanel Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 | MakeUp4All, Ladies Beauty

Gorgeous glossimers!
drools.gif
And Jade Rose is back?! I didn't get to see it or swatched it the last time, and Jade as well. There will be three more JC too!
thud.gif

coconut

Those pictures look right up my alley! I am loving the look of the quad, n/p, and blushes. I would need to see the lip products in person. Do we know when this collection comes out?

Bonitinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
I just found this sneak peak of Fall 2010 on the Musings of a Muse site and had to share!!

Chanel Fall Makeup Collection 2010 Photos | Musings of a Muse

OMG...so many pretty pictures...so many pretty things.
drools.gif

I am a sucker for pretty things! I think all of the glossimers look gorgeous, loving the 2 pink blushes, Rose Dentelle l/s, nail polishes and the quad. Hmmm, what does that add up to??

Miss QQ

Just this afternoon I have decided to buy Rose Petale after seeing the comparison swatches, but now I know this fall will have 3 new pretty blushes, my wallet is scared! Perhaps RP can wait... but I need RP!

stv578

The pink JC in those pics looks like it'll be a brighter pink than Rose Petale. So it depends on what you like. Personally, I have come to really appreciate RP over the few years I've had it becaue it is such a soft pink that works well with brighter colours on the eyes or the lips, but at the same time, isn't too muted. That and Tweed Rose are the two blushes I reach for more in the fall/winter (I really stick to warmer colours in the spring/summer when my skintone warms up!).

purrtykitty

Oh, hell...that Paradoxe polish is MINE!!!! And those glossimers are
th_drool.gif
...this is going to be a verrrrry expensive fall!

anita22

The fall quad looks gorgeous!! I hope the deepest colour is quite purply.

purrtykitty

And it looks like I'm gonna need that quad if I'm to finish my transformation into Emma Watson! Oh well...it's only money.
lol.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
And it looks like I'm gonna need that quad if I'm to finish my transformation into Emma Watson! Oh well...it's only money.
lol.gif

girlhaha.gif

I just knew you would want that polish
tong.gif

kenoki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Yes, I just saw it here too! There are some different pics here.

Les Contrastes de Chanel Makeup Collection for Fall 2010 | MakeUp4All, Ladies Beauty

Gorgeous glossimers!
drools.gif
And Jade Rose is back?! I didn't get to see it or swatched it the last time, and Jade as well. There will be three more JC too!
thud.gif

Oh my!! Thanks for all of these pics. Look at those JCs... I need the brightest pink one (or all... they really have been losing on the pink blush front lately -- seems like everything is peachy). I may also need the bright warm pink glossimer (the last one in the series of four). Now I understand why they discontinued Magnifique -- hopefully I'll love one of these other pink glossimers just as much. And the eye pencil in Clair. Time to start saving...!

stv578

I almost forgot to mention... I've got a little bag by my desk with Mythic RA and Natural l/l inside of it! Not sure how that happened!

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
lol.gif

Of course you do! My momma always told me to finish what I started and always give 110%! Which means not only do you need that quad to get the Emma look, you'll need something else as well, thus the polish!

Bonitinha

How long to your bottles of Chanel nail polishes usually last you? I would love to start investing in some. My OPI polishes only last 2-3 years before they separate and get "ick". I am hoping if I spend the money on Chanel, they will last longer??
th_dunno.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
I almost forgot to mention... I've got a little bag by my desk with Mythic RA and Natural l/l inside of it! Not sure how that happened!

sneaky.gif

elegant-one

We went to a nice restaurant for dh birthday last night & I was wearing Mistral on toes & nails
love.gif
with some hot high slim heel leopard print open toe pumps & the owner went nuts over the color.
girlhaha.gif
She started writing down the color names as I went on about Rivier & Super & Genial. She's like do you work for Chanel
smiles.gif
No, just addicted

Shypo

Wow! Looks like we have a couple of new 'members'
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
and some new goodies to start a list with.....I too am loving the quad and especially the blushes, and I will definitely own at least 2 of the glossimers! Very nice indeed!

I went to the Chanel boutique here in Boston today - I was so bummed. They had very little, although they did still have Super RA.......and new singles out which I found sort of
noworry.gif
- of the ones I swatched, they weren't all that pigmented, but then again I was in a bit of a hurry. None of them knocked my socks off color-wise however. Oh well, a few dollars saved for the duos!!! The lady in the beauty department also did not know when the duos would be launched....I haven't found anyone yet (from Chanel) who actually knows...... hopefully it will be soon!

I refuse to wish the summer away waiting for the fall collection
nonono.gif
, but then again......I guess we'll have MAC to keep us occupied until Chanel body-snatches us in the fall.......

Bonitinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
We went to a nice restaurant for dh birthday last night & I was wearing Mistral on toes & nails
love.gif
with some hot high slim heel leopard print open toe pumps & the owner went nuts over the color.
girlhaha.gif
She started writing down the color names as I went on about Rivier & Super & Genial. She's like do you work for Chanel
smiles.gif
No, just addicted

I have some shoes that sound just like those! I got them from Zappos -- they are cream stiletto peep toes but have a zebra print just over the toes. Maybe I need Mistral to go with!!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

I have a ton of polishes, many over 2 years old and when I mix them back up, they are just fine...including the Chanel ones.

Ode to Joy

What a beautiful quad
drools.gif
And the purple eyeliner looks nice as well... I hope we are going to see swatches soon!