• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Glam8babes first tutorials! lots of Green & Blue *Pic heavy*

glam8babe

Hey MAC lovers
wavey.gif
this is my first EVER tutorial! i haven't had much experience with makeup like most of you guys but i've tried my best and i love it! I've never blended colours together before so i think i did pretty well at my first attempt hehe... You guys have helped me so much and i just wanna thank you all
clap.gif
smiles.gif
Hopefully i'll do more tutorials in the future once i get my MAC collection growing lol anyway here it goes:

WHAT I USED:
makeupwc5.jpg

SKIN
SIMPLE skincare cleanser
SIMPLE skincare toner
Clarins multi-active day cream moustiruser
Smashbox photo finish foundation primer
MAKEUP
MAC mineralize satinfinish SPF15 foundation NW20
Chanel double perfection foundation in 45 Rose
Maybelline SunGlow skin booster makeup
No7 loose powder
MAC paint - bare canvas
Benefit Realness of Concealness set [used Boi-ing concealer, lip plump and high beam]
MAC Barbie beauty powder in Pearl sunshine
MAC blusher in Fluerry
Elizabeth arden bronzer
MAC Barbie e/s in Springtime Skipper
MAC e/s in Carbon
Some random blue pigment i found in an old set
MAC tendertone gloss in Tender Baby
Lancome Juicy Tube in 56 Miss Rosé
MAC liquidlast liner in Aqualine
H&M eyebrow pencil in Blonde
Lancome kohl pencil liner
Lancome Hypnose mascara
2true liquid liner in Black
MAC slimshine in Pink d'lush
Elizabeth arden 8 hour lip balm
TOOLS
MAC 116 blush brush
Playboy travel brush set [used concealer, lip and crease brushes]
Ruby & Millie foundation brush
Hard Candy brush set [used all apart from liner brush]
Elizabeth Arden small kabuki brush
Eyelash curlers
----------------------------------------------------------
-First i cleansed, toned, moisturised my skin then once the moisturiser soaked in i patted on some Smashbox photo finish foundation primer all over my face so that my foundation will look flawless...

-Next i squeezed some chanel foundation onto the back of my hand then some MAC foundation next to it then some Maybelline bronze boosting makeup. I mix these together because the Chanel is abit too thick and quite dark so the MAC makes it lighter and makes it more liquidy.. and the maybelline stuff is basically a bronzer liquid that makes your skin glow, you can mix it with your foundation or moisturiser!
16618018aq9.jpg

-I then apply small bits at a time to my face and neck and blend it all in until it looks like this below...
92212145pu9.jpg

-Once the foundation is blended i apply some Elizabeth arden 8 hour lip balm to my lips to get them ready for when i apply lipstick and stuff... this stuff is amazing for moisturising the lips!
83570046kg8.jpg

-I then get my loose powder and powder brush and get a small amount on my brush then...
36001264pg7.jpg

...apply it to my t-zone and the oiliest parts of my skin [i have such oily skin!]
40629493ux9.jpg

-Once that's blended in i grab my Benefit realness of concealness kit and my lil Playboy concealer brush and dip it in the Boi-ing concealer...
44894404he8.jpg

...then apply it under my eyes to hide any dark circles
60783909ur4.jpg

-Then i grab my bare canvas paint and i use a lil concealer brush to apply it because if i use my fingers, most of the paint will get stuck in my nails so a lil concealer brush works just as good...
30456539gx6.jpg

...apply it all over the lid upto the brow bone and blend until it's all even on each eye
74070762td1.jpg

-Next i use my springtime skipper e/s which i love! i use my Hard Candy e/s brush for this as it picks up alot of colour easily
10up8.jpg

...then apply to the inner corners of my eyes and abit further out
11pj7.jpg

-I forgot to take pics of the next 2 steps so i'll just write it here...
Next i use the same e/s brush and pick up some random blue pigment stuff i had lying in my draw lol and apply it just after the springtime skipper [i.e in the centre]...next i use my carbon e/s on the outer corners so it should look like this below...[Black, Blue, Green]
12rg6.jpg

-Then i get my Hard Candy blending brush and blend away..first time for me lol!
13pd9.jpg

-Then i apply my eyebrow pencil to make them look more neat and tidy
14cf5.jpg

-Next i use my liquidlast liner [aqualine] under my bottom lashes [god this liner is so hard to use on this area!]
15ss6.jpg

-it should look like this... EWww yes it looks gross but im not finished yet lol
16ay2.jpg

-Then i apply my liquid liner on my top lids and do a lil flick at the end
17po8.jpg

...it then looks like this!
18el9.jpg

-Now it's time for the kohl pencil on the water line to add more darkness!
19fd1.jpg

..and it will look like this
20ku1.jpg

-I curl my lashes...i forgot to take a pic of me applying mascara but you all know what that looks like lol
21hl8.jpg

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE UPTO NOW
22aa0.jpg

23kt5.jpg

24sf3.jpg

-Now it's time for the cheeks! I grab my powder brush and use my barbie loves mac pearl sunshine b/p [it's all cracked because of a flight to the caribbean
weeping.gif
]
25ho5.jpg

...and apply it on my cheeks and forehead for a cute lil glow
26cs3.jpg

-Then use my 116 blush brush to dip in my fluerry blush
27dx0.jpg

...and smile so my cheeks pop out more then apply it on the apples!
28ww7.jpg

-Then i get my lil kabuki brush and sweep it in my EA powder...
29ss9.jpg

... suck my cheeks in abit so i can see my cheek bones then apply it under my cheek bones so it defines them
30bq5.jpg

-Now i add my Benefit lip plump [its a primer that plumps!] and wait till it dries
31yc7.jpg

-whilst waiting for it to dry i apply high beam skin enhancer on my cheeks to give them a nice highlighting glow
32nt7.jpg

-Now the lip plump is dry i apply my Playboy lip brush on my slim shine pink d'lush lipstick and...
33za3.jpg

...apply it on my lips ofcourse!
34eg2.jpg

-and add a lil bit of juicy tube gloss to the centre of my lips for more shine
36yp6.jpg

AND IM DONE!!!
cheerleader.gif

37jm6.jpg

38tr6.jpg

39lm7.jpg

41aa0.jpg

44pd3.jpg

47ou3.jpg

Jordan is my idol!
46rz0.jpg

50wi6.jpg

-Got my new chanels on
cutey.gif

51xx0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

48im3.jpg
Thanks for looking =) i hope you like it

AfricanaEyes

Stunning! I think you did a GREAT job, sis. I'm not a pro at make-up yet either but Specktra has been soooo influential on my little successes. Yaaaay! Keep up the awesome job!!

NaturalSister19

Great Job! Didn't seem like your first time AT ALL. Even though you say you forgot a couple things, it was very detailed. Especially your list of products and tools used.

Keep up the good work.

I have to get a digital camera. You all have me itching to do one.

mac-cakes

Hey Barbie
smiles.gif

Its pursebuzz... :p

I just gotta say I love this look!!! I'm soo sorry about your powder
ssad.gif

I wonder if you can crush it up and put some liquid to reseal it..

I hope you are doing well!!

Jayne

thanks!!
wow, I really love the cheeks!
maybe you can press your beauty powder!? (just like the pressed pigments)

Lissa

Thanks for this, I really like the look and especially love the glowing cheeks and I have to have that lip colour now! Shame about the beauty powder, definitely try pressing it or something so you don't lose any more? I really liked this tutorial, my makeup sucks sometimes so I love seeing how others do it, so much better than mine!! I liked the trick of mixing the bronzing liquid with the foundation too, and I haven't tried custom mixing my own foundation yet so I will have to do it, looks easier than it sounds lol?!

c00ki312

wow i really liked the outcome for this. really pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambidandi
very nice tutorial! well done!

I feel dumb
ssad.gif
Who is jordan?

jordan is a glamour model int eh uk. she used to do topless photoshhots. not so much anymore and shes toned down as shes married with children. shes got a reality show and some biographies out. really famous over here but shes a really sweet person as well. she tells it how it is, thats why shes kinda popular
greengrin.gif

Jools

Thanks for your tut, I'm definitely going to try this. Btw, I like your nails
eyelove.gif
I wish I could wear mine this long