• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Glam8babes first tutorials! lots of Green & Blue *Pic heavy*

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSister19
Great Job! Didn't seem like your first time AT ALL. Even though you say you forgot a couple things, it was very detailed. Especially your list of products and tools used.

Keep up the good work.

I have to get a digital camera. You all have me itching to do one.

Thankyou =) well ive been looking at tutorials alot recently so i guess i tried to do it like the others lol i didnt realise how hard it was! and yeh you should do one... its really fun if you have nothing to do

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac-cakes
Hey Barbie
smiles.gif

Its pursebuzz... :p

I just gotta say I love this look!!! I'm soo sorry about your powder
ssad.gif

I wonder if you can crush it up and put some liquid to reseal it..

I hope you are doing well!!

oh hey hunni =D yeh i was so upset when i found out lol but i can still use it so thats all that matter...i could try that!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Thanks for this, I really like the look and especially love the glowing cheeks and I have to have that lip colour now! Shame about the beauty powder, definitely try pressing it or something so you don't lose any more? I really liked this tutorial, my makeup sucks sometimes so I love seeing how others do it, so much better than mine!! I liked the trick of mixing the bronzing liquid with the foundation too, and I haven't tried custom mixing my own foundation yet so I will have to do it, looks easier than it sounds lol?!

hey hunni =) no problem.. yeh its a great lip colour! i want more lol..im gn try something with the powder because im scared incase i spill it all on the floor or something

mixing foundation is easy! you should try it..u just gotta mix it in then once you put it on your face just blend all the foundation together and it will look a perfect colour!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
wow i really liked the outcome for this. really pretty!

jordan is a glamour model int eh uk. she used to do topless photoshhots. not so much anymore and shes toned down as shes married with children. shes got a reality show and some biographies out. really famous over here but shes a really sweet person as well. she tells it how it is, thats why shes kinda popular
greengrin.gif

yes i love jordan! =D
cheerleader.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jools
Thanks for your tut, I'm definitely going to try this. Btw, I like your nails
eyelove.gif
I wish I could wear mine this long

lol yeh its quite hard sometimes but ive got used to them now! The only thing i cant do it put jewelry on .. you know the ones you have to clasp together with your nails [if you get me] i have to ask someone to do it for me lol

Suzyn

Love it!
clap.gif

I love green and blue on eyes!
eyelove.gif
No wonder I love MAC.

Again, you did a great job. I never seem to have the time to do anything on here but make a few posts
type.gif
and Im really liking that I looked at your tutorial!
cheerleader.gif

missBOMBcheLLe

cute tut! sorry about ur pearL sunshine
cry.gif
put the rest in an empty sifter jar 'n it'LL be like loose shimmer powder... then pop a blot or pressed powder in the empty barbie container! that's what i did to my diana ross compact 'n now my bLot powder is in a pretty, shiny pink compact
heart.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by missBOMBcheLLe
cute tut! sorry about ur pearL sunshine
cry.gif
put the rest in an empty sifter jar 'n it'LL be like loose shimmer powder... then pop a blot or pressed powder in the empty barbie container! that's what i did to my diana ross compact 'n now my bLot powder is in a pretty, shiny pink compact
heart.gif

Thanks for the great idea!
clap.gif

NicksWifey

Wow, you did a great job for your first tutorial! Congratulations! You're adorable and you look like a Barbie doll!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Wow, you did a great job for your first tutorial! Congratulations! You're adorable and you look like a Barbie doll!

aww thanks for your sweet message =) i soo dont look like a barbie but you do your stunning!