• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Glam8babes first tutorials! lots of Green & Blue *Pic heavy*

JCBean

I love how much your cheeks glow, they look fab! I reallly want to try that Maybelline boosting drops, heard sooooo many good things about it
greengrin.gif

Great tut, and I can't believe it was your first!!!! x

glam8babe

Thanks girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBean
I love how much your cheeks glow, they look fab! I reallly want to try that Maybelline boosting drops, heard sooooo many good things about it
greengrin.gif

Great tut, and I can't believe it was your first!!!! x

Yeah! its a really great product but be careful theres 3 different shades i didnt realise this till i got home but luckily i got the right shade lol

JCBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
Thanks girls!

Yeah! its a really great product but be careful theres 3 different shades i didnt realise this till i got home but luckily i got the right shade lol

Thanks Glam
th_hug.gif
I didn't know that, so thank you. Will definitely have to check this out
greengrin.gif

xx

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by krackatoa
pretty! i think you look like bridget from the girls next door.

omg i love that show! and ive heard that a few times lol i wish i had her figure and all her cute pink things though

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppy_love_1041
love the look! you have gorgeous eyes!

aww thanku hunny =) x
smiles.gif