• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Golden Brown w/a Splash of Green...LOTs of Pics!!

coachkitten

You did an awesome job!
smiles.gif
You have such beautiful skin and a really talent for applying makeup!

Ambonee

blush-anim-cl.gif
You guys are SO sweet!!
blush-anim-cl.gif
Thank you so much for all the kind words!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for making it better, by chance? I'd like to make another, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
smiles.gif

Ambonee

Thanks guys!!
smiles.gif

I was thinking of doing another tut but I want to make sure I did everything right? and there is enough interest (these things take forever lol. ) Any other suggestions you want to give me?? I love CC!
winks.gif

wifey806

My fave tut so far!
th_e2cloud9.gif
Thank you for teaching me:
th_thdeadea.gif
1- pigment can be used as a highlighter on places OTHER than browbone
2-i can use 2 paint pots
3- how to use 217
4- how to line upper lash line
5- light pencils can be usedin inner corners (in place of shadow)

pompom.gif
rasta.gif
th_happy1.gif

vcanady

Wow, I learned a lot from this! Thanx!! Love the pink opal as a highlight btw, it looks gorgeous!!

tendresse

I'm also NW20, thanks so much what a lovely tutorial. I've expanded my wish list for MAC stuff LOL most definately that LG, its so pretty on you!