• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Golden Brown w/a Splash of Green...LOTs of Pics!!

TallulahBelle

First of all - I think you're a makeup genius!! It really helps to see the naked 'before' picture as well.

One question about doing eyes before face though... How do you blend the foundation into the eyeshadow - doesn't that mess up all the work you've done?

rbella

Wow! That was an extremely helpful tutorial. Thank you so much for sharing. Beautiful!

Margolicious

Great tut! Thank you for taking to time to do this. I think I may be able to pull this look off. I will try and post my results for ya!
smiles.gif

Dollheart

this is gorgeous! i instantly want to try and recreate it (despite it being 6.30 am haha!)
thanks for the tut dolly
xox

widdershins

This looks like the perfect face to wear to work (maybe minus the false eyelashes). Thank you so much--you are gorgeous!