Guerlain discussion

Anitacska

Oh yes, I saw a lot of Parure Extreme foundations half price in the sale, so that's why then! I don't have those at all myself.

I was at the counter over the weekend and I was told that this new foundation will replace Parure Extreme which is going to be discontinued

The powder compact looks lovely!

trina11225

Stopped at Saks NYC today. I couldn't wait any longer to pick up the Terra Nerolia bronzer. They did not have any tester out. The MA said there were only a couple left. Well, I knew I was going to get it because I was just so in love with the Terra Ora that this one had to be great too. (A beauty addict's thinking). Also got the bronze loose shadow. Well, when I left the store, I noticed in each window was a cabana featuring a different makeup line. In the Guerlain window was about 4 Terra Nerolias. Why would they put a bunch of limited edition products in the display window? It looked really nice though. Anyway, I think I'm done with the summer collection. I'm looking forward to fall and buying some of the permanent quints and quads.
I saw that they had long beaut ywindowdisplays

vaisforluvrs

The loose powder ( first version ) does have the violet scent here, so have the blushes and even some RA Shine ! I love les Voilettes, it's a great loose powder and I can't wait to see the new one and the compact one too.
Oh, thanks. I'm not a fan of loose powder, esp. if it has the violet scent. That's too bad because the packaging is so pretty!

Alisha1

Oh yes, I saw a lot of Parure Extreme foundations half price in the sale, so that's why then! I don't have those at all myself.
Yes I saw them too but the where oos in my shade :/ Probably just as well as I want to use up my foundations before buying another! Lol

The pressed meteorites where also half price so they're being replaced in this collection also

Icecaramellatte

I hope this is okay to post. I found this link through another message board I frequent. This blog has some swatches up.

http://haruhii.pixnet.net/blog/post/32353827-guerlain嬌蘭2013秋妝蕾絲風尚-voilette-de-madame-coll

iATEaSEAmonster

I hope this is okay to post. I found this link through another message board I frequent. This blog has some swatches up.

http://haruhii.pixnet.net/blog/post/32353827-guerlain嬌蘭2013秋妝蕾絲風尚-voilette-de-madame-coll
Is it just me or do some of the eyeshadows look really prone to fall out?

Miss QQ

heart.gif
The blush!

Anitacska

Thank you, everything's so beautiful!
heart.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie

My wallet just ran screaming down the hall and out the door. I love Two Rock, although I hope the sparkly shade doesn't have a lot of fallout. The champagne/ bright blue combination is really interesting too... Love the blush (although I'm trying to convince myself I don't need it) and ALL THE LIPSTICKS. Those are just stunning.

iATEaSEAmonster

Personally, some of the eyeshadows look really poor quality, but the blush looks amazing as well as the lipsticks, glosses, and liners. :) I really like the look of the purple liner especially.

vaisforluvrs

I just noticed that the price for Rouge Gs went up by $3.50. When did this happen? Not too long ago, I bought one for $46. Can't believe they are now $49.50!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Yes I fully agree. The blush looks pretty though and the Rouges G too. I'll pass on this collection, except for the blush. It's a classy collection but many items are dupable I think.
I'll have to see how unique the lipsticks are. I feel like I can't really justify the blush if it's as close to the Rouge G as it looks, but I will definitely look at it in person. I find that Guerlain things often look better in person, since they can have very subtle nuances that aren't visible in photos.

vaisforluvrs

I'm thinking that this is because of the special printed packaging. Seems a little petty, though, considering how expensive they are normally.

I'll have to see how unique the lipsticks are. I feel like I can't really justify the blush if it's as close to the Rouge G as it looks, but I will definitely look at it in person. I find that Guerlain things often look better in person, since they can have very subtle nuances that aren't visible in photos.
Nope, I was actually looking at the ones released last fall, and noticed the price increase on sephora. Just to be sure, I checked NM and the prices were $49.50 there as well. If they do decide to tack on a few bucks for the special packaging, they would be over $50. Not sure if I can justify getting more than one for that price
ohboy.gif

I do love the Rouge Gs though. They are really comfortable to wear.

MACina

Me too.....but I am very tempted by M.Batifole and M.Reve
blush-anim-cl.gif

I'm thinking that this is because of the special printed packaging. Seems a little petty, though, considering how expensive they are normally.

Miss QQ

The more I look at the 3 rouge Gs, the more I like them. I agree, they are very comfortable to wear, and the scent is pleasant too. I thought the rouge Gs were becoming refillable, but they haven't, have they?

Latest posts