Guerlain discussion

vaisforluvrs

The pricing is in line with the othre Orchidee Imperiale products, but they're all well beyond my means. I bought the Parure de Lumiere for $64CAD and I'm very happy with that. Generally, since I can take a long time to go through a bottle of foundation, I'm ok spending $50-$65 for one that I really like, but beyond that, I'd really have to get some immediate benefit. My suspicion with foundations that I don't use enough product to get any serious skincare benefits from it.

Really like the look of Madame Batifole and Madame Flirt. I'll wait and see on the shadows, but I don't know that I'll be rushing for any of them. The lipsticks are actually the things that have me the most excited.
I am for sure getting Madama Batifole based on these swatches, but I'll have to see additional swatches of the others. I wonder how Flirte compares to MAC Rebel.

Dominique33

http://www.kaisobsessions.com/?p=2266
thud.gif
The blush and one Rouge G, what a pretty collection ! And the names
heart.gif
, just perfect !

Winthrop44

Someone on MUA who bought Madame Flirte said that those swatches of Flirte & Batifole might be reversed. She also said the blush is non-glittery and very sheer.

Winthrop44

Yep, thanks. I went back 1 page and saw the other swatches. 860 and 861 were definitely reversed by someone and going by the person who bought yesterday (and called Flirte a sheer slightly warmed strawberry) the haruhii link would be the correct one. So it is Madame Flirte I am actually interested in, and Madame Batifole does actually match its fuchsia description.

gracie90

I'm definitely getting the blush, it looks beautiful! And I'm tempted by the Rouge Gs, but the price is slightly terrifying!
This will be my first foray into Guerlain, so I'm really looking forward to August :)
I know someone posted a link to the new foundations, and one of the compacts looks like it might just be pale enough for my skin!
pompom.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Lipstick swatches from Kate at Drivel About Frivol:

http://drivelaboutfrivol.blogspot.ca/2013/07/madame-flirte.html

I'm torturing myself by googling blush pictures. Why won't anyone make swatches?
tumbleweed.gif

I called my Nordstrom Guerlain counter to have one on hold when it comes out. They didn't even know what I was talking about and asked me,
"where did you see this?"
"...a press release?"
That seems to happen a lot. Why wouldn't they be told of upcoming collections...

Anyways -

Instagrams: miaka05 and jennsbeautyxo

gracie90

I'm torturing myself by googling blush pictures. Why won't anyone make swatches?
tumbleweed.gif

I called my Nordstrom Guerlain counter to have one on hold when it comes out. They didn't even know what I was talking about and asked me,
"where did you see this?"
"...a press release?"
That seems to happen a lot. Why wouldn't they be told of upcoming collections...

Anyways -

Instagrams: miaka05 and jennsbeautyxo
It looks so pretty!!!! I hope someone swatches it soon so we can see :D

drinks.gif
Thanks Naynadine!
I don't have any blush shades similar to Madame Rougit so I think I want this. Also, the corals look neutral enough to work year round, autumn and summer especially.
Google translate shows that she thinks it could be more pigmented, though its buildable. Others have said the same. That sounds like Temptalia - I'm ok with blush that needs to be built up and stay subtle (and lipstick that lasts "only" 8 hrs. Etc etc)