Guerlain discussion

Anneri

Yes, exactly. The SA berated me actually that I hadn't used the perfumed paper strip that was inside the voucher! I've never experienced such a snippy SA before. I was like
icon_eek.gif
!

MACina

What?????????????
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Maybe you should have talked to the store manager!
That is really shameless
angry.gif

Yes, exactly. The SA berated me actually that I hadn't used the perfumed paper strip that was inside the voucher! I've never experienced such a snippy SA before. I was like
icon_eek.gif
!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh, awesome gift!

I actually bought it. I had a voucher for a perfume miniature (the new acqua allegoria) and went to my counter, and saw the collection. I had such an arrogant SA who wanted to push the product on me ("It's the last one! They went soooo fast!") that I went away and bought it at another store.
greengrin.gif

Not getting this sale, lady!
nonono.gif

That kind of behaviour drives me NUTS. I avoid stores and counters of any kind where I feel pushed to buy. Good for you for going elsewhere.

MACina

YES YES YES
I'm always excited when a makeup brand steps outside the proverbial comfort zone. Neons for the holidays? Yes please.

That kind of behaviour drives me NUTS. I avoid stores and counters of any kind where I feel pushed to buy. Good for you for going elsewhere.

Alisha1

http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/06/guerlain-fall-2013-violette-de-madame-collection-info-photos.html

^More pictures to drool at and the colour story! :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/06/guerlain-fall-2013-violette-de-madame-collection-info-photos.html

Oh wow. Those shadow duos look lovely. It looks like they're permanent, which is a relief, since I'll undoubtedly want a bunch of them. The shade descriptions for all three Rouge G's are right up my alley, so those are going to be a priority. And the blush, of course. I still think it looks a little warm for me, but I'm tempted...

MACina

Me too
th_drool.gif

Oh wow. Those shadow duos look lovely. It looks like they're permanent, which is a relief, since I'll undoubtedly want a bunch of them. The shade descriptions for all three Rouge G's are right up my alley, so those are going to be a priority. And the blush, of course. I still think it looks a little warm for me, but I'm tempted...

Alisha1

I can't believe I still haven't tried the the Rouge G formula! Guess the price has always put me off! Hopefully I'll get my first from this collection :)

Anitacska

Glad to see they've kept Natalia Vodianova, I just adore her!
bigheart.gif
I'll definitely get the blush and the lipsticks. The glosses look lovely too, but I hardly reach for glosses nowadays, I'm really into lipsticks instead, so will probably give those a miss.

Oh and Alisha, you absolutely must try the Rouge G formula, it's fantastic!

User38

no, the white dots are small spots of white highliter
hatsoff.gif

same as when they do stripes.. lol

blush is really another re-do of the blush G a few years ago...

Latest posts