Guerlain discussion

Alisha1

Thanks very much for sharing, it sounds very promising. The blush is really pretty and colours look vibrant. By the way, where is my wallet ? lol
My thoughts exactly! Lol

Also I read somewhere that the collection is going to be released on the 1st of August exclusive to House of Fraser in the UK :)

LiliV

^I'm on overload w all the summer collections coming out lately lol I'm loving the products but I feel like I haven't had a break! Lol

MACina

Me neither
eyelove.gif

Thank you for sharing!

Here are a few pics of the autumn collection :) I cannot wait to get my hands on the blush and the new lipglosses as I'm loving the formula :)
http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/06/guerlain-voilette-de-madame-autumn-collection-2013.html

vaisforluvrs

Here is part 2 from BBB: http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/06/guerlain-voilette-de-madame-autumn-collection-2013-part-2.html. That duo looks stunning! And I'm definitely going to check out the powder foundation.

Pinkdollface

Here is part 2 from BBB: http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/06/guerlain-voilette-de-madame-autumn-collection-2013-part-2.html. That duo looks stunning! And I'm definitely going to check out the powder foundation.
I hope they'll have the powder in a light enough shade. I love the BB cream from Guerlain and I'm really happy that it came in a shade for me. I would like to try other face products too from Guerlain.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I hope they'll have the powder in a light enough shade. I love the BB cream from Guerlain and I'm really happy that it came in a shade for me. I would like to try other face products too from Guerlain.
If you can get a hold of the lightest shade of Parure de Lumiere, I recommend it. It's the only "lumiere" type foundation I can wear without looking greasy. I find it has a slightly brightened natural finish that's not too glowy.

Dominique33

It's beautiful and very elegant. I am not a huge fan of Guerlain makeup but this time Voilette de Madame is a must-have ! The powder is very classy, the blush too and in fact everything looks gorgeous, I love this collection.

Monsy

have you tried any of the meteorites perles?

iATEaSEAmonster

I skipped it too....although I was gifted the Terra Ora
sigh.gif
Ahaha, lucky~

Anyways, I hope the pressed powder is actually pink, rather than the compact simply being hot pink. That's boring and a total cop-out. ;D

Also, since there's no mention of the Perles, does that mean they're not coming out with any more limited edition Meteorites Perles?

Anneri

I skipped it too....although I was gifted the Terra Ora
sigh.gif
Oh, awesome gift!

I actually bought it. I had a voucher for a perfume miniature (the new acqua allegoria) and went to my counter, and saw the collection. I had such an arrogant SA who wanted to push the product on me ("It's the last one! They went soooo fast!") that I went away and bought it at another store.
greengrin.gif

Not getting this sale, lady!
nonono.gif

MACina

girlhaha.gif
thmbup.gif

Is it the Nerolia Bianca miniature you got?
Oh, awesome gift!

I actually bought it. I had a voucher for a perfume miniature (the new acqua allegoria) and went to my counter, and saw the collection. I had such an arrogant SA who wanted to push the product on me ("It's the last one! They went soooo fast!") that I went away and bought it at another store.
greengrin.gif

Not getting this sale, lady!
nonono.gif

Latest posts