Guerlain discussion

Alisha1

I had only perused Guerlain bronzers before last year. Was Blush G a quick seller? I know I've looked up swatches seeing it mentioned on here several times.
I don't own Blush G either but it got alot of great reviews and as far as I can tell it was good it terms of texture/packaging/colour
I couldn't find it at any counters though it was a few months after its release - that's when my Guerlain obsession started :)

I just ordered 2 of the new glosses in Candy Strip and Browny Clap, a nail polish in Gemma and the gel top coat thanks to the 20% off Guerlain at House of Fraser :)

Alisha1

It didn't sell out as fast as some items (I got mine quite late in the Spring), but it did sell out and generally got a very good reaction. It is quite pigmented and the striping does allow you to customize the colour to your skin.
Very lucky! Lol it sold out quickly here, or atleast at all the counters near me :/ lol

Dominique33

" Madame Rougit "
blush-anim-cl.gif
pretty name for a blush !

MissTT

Thanks ladies. Sounds like I don't have to buy it the day it comes out, but may want to decide in the first month or so.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks ladies. Sounds like I don't have to buy it the day it comes out, but may want to decide in the first month or so.
Probably safe that way. I'd just keep an eye out on blogs (and here!) to see how much of a feeding frenzy is apparent. Having managed to grab Blush G late, I missed out on Cruel Gardenia the following Spring by believing I could afford to take my time.

MACina

iagree.gif

Because what we really need is another blush.
greengrin.gif
girlhaha.gif
I can't wait to see swatches.

BTW I'm waiting for my first Guerlain polish to arrive in the mail. I got the red one (Rouge D'Enfer??) And I'm really liking the one shown in the little fall preview pic, so if I like the formula I can see myself getting that one as well. Geez, fall will be so expensive, between Chanel, Givenchy, MAC and this, I will have to be picky, can't get everything.
sweatdrop.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I got my Guerlain polish, I have only swatched it so far (I have to swatch every polish I get my hands on immediately on my nails
blush-anim-cl.gif
) It literally flows onto the nail, it's opaque in one coat and evens out nicely. It's quite a wide brush, but I like that. And how chic and fancy is the bottle?! Chanel polishes can go hide in a corner compared to that.
girlhaha.gif

Now if it's longlasting on top of all that this might be the best polish formula I've ever tried, I'm already in love just from swatching. I'm pretty sure I will get more.
love.gif

Here are great swatches of all the shades: http://www.escentual.com/blog/2013/...enfer-maxi-shine-and-colour-lacquer-swatches/

MACina

That sounds awesome,Naynadine!

I am really glad that you like it
smiles.gif

I got my Guerlain polish, I have only swatched it so far (I have to swatch every polish I get my hands on immediately on my nails
blush-anim-cl.gif
) It literally flows on the nail, it's opaque in one coat and evens out nicely. It's quite a wide brush, but I like that. And how chic and fancy is the bottle?! Chanel polishes can go hide in a corner compared to that.
girlhaha.gif

Now if it's longlasting on top of all that this might be the best polish formula I've ever tried, I'm already in love just from swatching. I'm pretty sure I will get more.
love.gif

Here are great swatches of all the shades: http://www.escentual.com/blog/2013/...enfer-maxi-shine-and-colour-lacquer-swatches/

Anitacska

I love the look of that blush!
love.gif
I've alson found a fun video and a picture of Meteorites, so pretty! http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/guerlain-fall-2013.html

Dominique33

blush-anim-cl.gif
) It literally flows onto the nail, it's opaque in one coat and evens out nicely. It's quite a wide brush, but I like that. And how chic and fancy is the bottle?! Chanel polishes can go hide in a corner compared to that.
girlhaha.gif

love.gif

The formula is great. I have Rouge d'Enfer and it's very long wearing. I agree chic !

Anitacska

Yeah, but it's just the outer packaging that's different by the looks of it. I love the video though!

Those meteorites look pretty! But it seems like they will only be release in Japan?
The Terra Nerolia bronzer is now up on the John Lewis website for £35.20 if anyone's interested!

Miss QQ

Naynadine - Thanks for the review on the nail polish! Hope it lasts!

The Meteorites clip is very fun!

Alisha1

Here are a few pics of the autumn collection :) I cannot wait to get my hands on the blush and the new lipglosses as I'm loving the formula :)
http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/06/guerlain-voilette-de-madame-autumn-collection-2013.html

Dominique33

Thanks very much for sharing, it sounds very promising. The blush is really pretty and colours look vibrant. By the way, where is my wallet ? lol