(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

pbpink

It's a Platinum Perk...if you're platinum status, once you sign in all of the poured perfectors should show up as $19
oh, not close to platinum, ah well!
I'm not platinum and I want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you! us minions can get the tarte mascara for $10, never tried, shall we?!? well, I did + then some! lovely, just spent $75 at ulta b/c of Becca which I didn't even get! ha! I'm a lost cause! now over to sephora to check out Bobbi Brown pink glow!!

jaymuse

Gotta look out for Miss Dilli in this thread. She'll have you buying everything! She never steers you wrong though lol.

Dilli has me buying everything! @DILLIGAF
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pbpink

I'm with you!

us minions can get the tarte mascara for $10, never tried, shall we?!?

well, I did + then some! lovely, just spent $75 at ulta b/c of Becca which I didn't even get! ha! I'm a lost cause!

now over to sephora to check out Bobbi Brown pink glow!!
LOL! I'm afraid I'll be the same way if I go to the Ulta site so I'm going to stay away ... if I can.
I really want Pink Glow too, but there are so many other things I want too! The rerelease was so unexpected I didn't have it in my holiday makeup buying budget hahaha

BrittLuvsMakeup

Today's platinum perk for the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured was an awesome deal! Earlier this afternoon, I ordered 1 in each color. I'm also excited about trying the deluxe sample of the Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector that came with my order since I've been wanting to try but didn't want to purchase it since I don't really need another primer, lol.

Shars

Today's platinum perk for the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured was an awesome deal! Earlier this afternoon, I ordered 1 in each color. I'm also excited about trying the deluxe sample of the Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector that came with my order since I've been wanting to try but didn't want to purchase it since I don't really need another primer, lol.
I think that primer makes me break out. I never noticed it before until this week. I'm going to keep monitoring it, though, before I say it is truly that. I had been using the new MUFE mattifying one for a week straight with no problems then switched up to that and bam, spots on my head. Anybody else had this problem with the Becca primer?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I think that primer makes me break out. I never noticed it before until this week. I'm going to keep monitoring it, though, before I say it is truly that. I had been using the new MUFE mattifying one for a week straight with no problems then switched up to that and bam, spots on my head. Anybody else had this problem with the Becca primer?
Thanks for letting me know your experience with the product. When I use it, I will certainly pay attention to how my skin reacts to it. I quickly looked up some reviews for the product and they are quite mixed. Based on what I've read, I'm glad that I'm trying of a sample of it rather than committing to buying it full sized because it seems like it's a hit or miss for most people.

DLuxJessica

Thanks for letting me know your experience with the product. When I use it, I will certainly pay attention to how my skin reacts to it. I quickly looked up some reviews for the product and they are quite mixed. Based on what I've read, I'm glad that I'm trying of a sample of it rather than committing to buying it full sized because it seems like it's a hit or miss for most people.
Try lightly patting it OVER your foundation. That's when I have the most success with it (I usually just wear BB cream for work and such, but when I do foundation, that primer helps my dewy-finish foundation stay in place a bit longer).

jaymuse

I got a sample size of the MUFE mattifying one too and I haven't stopped using it! I love it! I use it with the Boscia No Pores No Shine T-Zone primer and my face stays pretty much oil free all day. Definitely an improvement over the maybelline master prime one I was using.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Bronze Glow is in my hands! Very pretty and subtle. I'll be layering this baby over other lovelies. I am glad I purchased it. Thank you to all my HAA enablers!

BrittLuvsMakeup

Try lightly patting it OVER your foundation. That's when I have the most success with it (I usually just wear BB cream for work and such, but when I do foundation, that primer helps my dewy-finish foundation stay in place a bit longer).
Thanks for the tip! I'll certainly try this method when applying it. Do you usually put it all over your face or only in areas where you may have oiliness (over the foundation of course)?

DLuxJessica

Thanks for the tip! I'll certainly try this method when applying it. Do you usually put it all over your face or only in areas where you may have oiliness (over the foundation of course)?
I just pat it over my t-zone, mostly. And then once it's dry, I set with powder like normal.
smiles.gif

DILLIGAF

Dilli has me buying everything! @DILLIGAF
girlhaha.gif

LOL! I'm afraid I'll be the same way if I go to the Ulta site so I'm going to stay away ... if I can.
I really want Pink Glow too, but there are so many other things I want too! The rerelease was so unexpected I didn't have it in my holiday makeup buying budget hahaha

Quote: Originally Posted by PrettyGirlDoc

I see!!!'
sneaky.gif

cocomomo80

Good evening, Ladies.

I've been on hiatus for a little while, but now I'm back for a brief moment. I'm looking for answers regarding a particular brand.
I have a sneaking suspicion that @jaymuse may have already tried it.
girlhaha.gif

Has anyone ever tried the Radiant Dust Powders from Gleam by Melanie Mills (www.gleambymelaniemills.com)?
I recently bought the 4-pack Dust sampler of all the shades. I want to ask a question of someone who've also bought/received the samplers either in the past or recently.
I'm curious about the quantity of powder per sample.

Hopefully someone out there, besides me, has tried them.