(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

bybare

I use Morphe M438 brush only with jS highlighters and they blend perfect. I was searching for ABH sun dipp and this thread pulled up and had to subscribe!

montREALady

Artist Couture has restocked all of the Diamond Glow Powders on their website including the new shade, now named Coco Bling. It's described as a light silver iridescence. Since I have all of their Diamond Glow Powders, I'll eventually be adding this one to the collection. BTW, Broadway, which used to be exclusive to Ricky's NYC Broadway location is also available on their website. I have it already but just in case others were unaware, it's easier to get your hands on now.

You must not have been feeling well. There's no other explanation for it, lol.

I'm so glad that I was able to convince you to get it because now you love it, lol. My mother wanted it at first and then when I asked her if she still wanted it the day it launched, she told me no. Now that she's seen it in person since I got it on Tuesday, she wants it again, lol. So I'll be camped on the website on the 16th to get it for her, lol.

Thanks for the headsup! I went to the website and saw them. They look beautiful. I'm most drawn to two of the shades too but I would probably get all 3 since they all look nice, lol.

I'm in the same boat but I don't think not needing more is going to stop us or anyone else in this thread, lol.

These swatches are absolutely gorgeous! I almost regret not getting Sun Dipped when it was on the site. I went to Macy's today to do a return and completely forgot to check to see if it was available. I don't know if I would have purchased it if they had it but I definitely would have swatched at least. I did think to check when I made a return to Sephora but they didn't have any Glow Kits available.

I'm indifferent about Jaclyn but I'm a fan of BECCA's products so I agree. The palette is gorgeous with or without her name attached to it so it's definitely worth it to buy if you like the product.

Lol, I've watched some of her videos before but I'm not a fan, lol. I don't like or dislike her. I didn't even know who she was when I first heard about Champagne Pop but I bought it because I buy all of BECCA's highlighters, lol. The face palette itself is gorgeous regardless.

Thanks for mentioning that they are also available on Bobbi Brown's website. Between the beautiful shades themselves and the fact that they're limited edition, I might have to buy them all. I've mostly been on an eyeshadow palette kick but I can never resist a highlighter, lol. That's exactly why we're in this thread in the first place.
Yes, thanks for encouraging me, lol. I'm wearing it again today, hahaha. Pamplemousse blush and Summer highlighter from the ABH kit. You need to try to get that one. Very flattering on dark skin. BB Sunset looks pretty but I'm afraid it will be just gold on me. It actually looks like it may be similar to JS Peach Goddess?

OH Montreal, Becca and Jhill should pay you for those swatches. THey have even convinced me.

I was going to say something else and completely forgot. Oh well...
Hahahaaa! Thanks!

Messy and bad lighting but Sunset Glow (the pink one) is my new favorite!!

Sunset Glow, Telluride Glow
View attachment 54555

View attachment 54556

Sunset, Telluride, Cover FX Candlelight Drops
View attachment 54557
I can't tell in your pic, but does Sunset come over as gold on you or can you see that it's pink? Have you tried it on your face? I always buy pink-in-the-pan highlighters with hopes that they will be more pink and they always lean gold.

Shars

I picked up my 3rd Black up Sublime Powder today at the Sephora event. I now have 1,2, and 4. I can almost never find it in stock at other Sephoras in the area. The perks of going to a brand new store.

I might need 1, 2 and 4 and you might need #5... just saying!
Their contour/highlight duos are gorgeous as well. I bought one (I think #3) and the highlight portion is split into a flat matte highlight and a shimmery highlight. I love that they did that!

DILLIGAF

I might need 1, 2 and 4 and you might need #5... just saying!
Their contour/highlight duos are gorgeous as well. I bought one (I think #3) and the highlight portion is split into a flat matte highlight and a shimmery highlight. I love that they did that!

You know it doesn't take much to get me highlighter shopping. :D

NYCBeautyJunkie

Yes, thanks for encouraging me, lol. I'm wearing it again today, hahaha. Pamplemousse blush and Summer highlighter from the ABH kit. You need to try to get that one. Very flattering on dark skin. BB Sunset looks pretty but I'm afraid it will be just gold on me. It actually looks like it may be similar to JS Peach Goddess?

Hahahaaa! Thanks!

I can't tell in your pic, but does Sunset come over as gold on you or can you see that it's pink? Have you tried it on your face? I always buy pink-in-the-pan highlighters with hopes that they will be more pink and they always lean gold.

Im sorry I'm so late. The picture does it no justice but it's a golden pink on my skintone; the pink is noticeable bough. I would imagine on a lighter complexion it would be more prominent of course.

Monsy

i think i have it too
and smooth merge

and i also love blonde and readhead msfs they are also from 2009

Icecaramellatte

When I saw this, I immediately thought of this!
View attachment 54618

From MAC Colour Craft - Triple Fusion MSF! Good lord, that release was in 2009. Sure enough I went into my drawer and there it was. Immediate want/lust sated for the moment. I'll make use of my MAC for now. ;)

I may have this one too. I don't think it is as smooth and may be more sheer but I haven't pulled it out in ages. Good eye!

fur4elise

i think i have it too
and smooth merge. and i also love blonde and redhead msfs they are also from 2009

I'll have to look in my stash but I don't think I have Smooth Merge. Having never swatched a BB product I could not say anything about texture. I am content for the meantime to actually use something I forgot about. ;) ~ LOL! I have Brunette from that 2009 collection. I have made a serious dent in that MSF over the years. Still one of my favorites for sure!

Shars

I'll have to look in my stash but I don't think I have Smooth Merge. Having never swatched a BB product I could not say anything about texture. I am content for the meantime to actually use something I forgot about. ;) ~ LOL! I have Brunette from that 2009 collection. I have made a serious dent in that MSF over the years. Still one of my favorites for sure!

Ohh girl you need at least ONE BB shimmer brick in your life! If you live near a CCO I'd say grab one there at the 30% off.

Prettypackages

I picked up my 3rd Black up Sublime Powder today at the Sephora event. I now have 1,2, and 4. I can almost never find it in stock at other Sephoras in the area. The perks of going to a brand new store.
is there sublime powder just a highlighter?

Ohh girl you need at least ONE BB shimmer brick in your life! If you live near a CCO I'd say grab one there at the 30% off.
hmm might have to go to my cco tomorow.

fur4elise

On your & boschicka's recommendation, I have it on my lust list ;)

I wish I had a CCO near me...We even got a brand new Tanger Outlet last year in Grand Rapids and no joy there!

I do have the $30 off $80.00 purchase Gilt certificate for Bobbi Brown (Shout out to go to gilt.com and get you some! I believe it ends on June 12th) and have been taking a peek around the site. Suggestions on a shimmer brick? Of course the Sunset Glow is still calling my name...lol

eta: Oooooh Nectar is pretty! So is Coral. They both fall into the cheek colors I have been loving of late! :heart:

Last edited:

Latest posts