Have you ever stared at someone because you just found them so attractive?

aziajs

I was on the bus today and this girl was on there who I could not for the life of me stop staring at. I probably looked crazy. I just thought she was so pretty! Then I looked at my reflection in the bus window and then back at her because I was just astonished by how pretty she was. She was dressed in this cute graphic tee with jeans and stiletto mary janes. I could not take my eyes off of her.

MRS. OPTIMUS

Yes, I've done it and I felt bad. There was a girl in one of my college classes and she was flawless from head to toe everyday and I would just stare at her. It was crazy!!

SparklingWaves

I don't mean to sound corny, but I stare at my hubby. He so freaking attractive in my eyes. I can't stop staring. Even though I have been with him for over two decades, I still stare at him constantly. I think that I find him even more attractive as he ages.

My gay neighbor keeps giving him small gifts when his boyfriend and I are not around.
dapimp.gif
I know he has the hots for my hubby.
th_drool.gif
Back off, you bad old man.
girl_devil.gif
This man is mine.
cutey.gif

Jot

i stare at people all the time, i'm really bad for it. Not just because they are attractive but if they look cool or have great hair/ makeup then i'll be studying it.

liv

Guilty! I do this all the time, and they don't have to be "ridiculously good-looking," either, although that's always appreciated. =]

oddinary

Yes. I know this girl at school that seems flawless at every point. Her hair is always fixed nicely, she has amazing taste in clothes and an extremely beautiful face. I hear a lot of people say she cakes on her foundation, it's way too thick, etc, but I've seen her in real life and it's not THAT bad! Her skin seems to be in tip top condition everyday, I just wonder how there are people that can manage to be so "perfect" all the time.

I feel guilty when I stare, so as soon as they look my way, I look away. I feel so stalker-ish to do that sometimes!

CantAffordMAC

sometimes I do. But sometimes I don't even think the person is drop dead gorgeous, or even extremely pretty, I just stare. sometimes its for their attractive-ness, or their clothes, or sometimes I just do it.

i'm discreet though.

Hilly

Oh I am a starer myself lol. I mostly stare at girls tho because if I liketheir style then I want to mimic it myself.

YvetteJeannine

I just love to look at pretty girls!

My sister and I were at Six Flags last month, and in the Water Park dressing room, there was an Indian woman there (Asian-Indian), and she was brushing out her wet hair....my sister made a comment about how pretty her hair was (long, thick, black; like the type of hair I've always wanted). Later that same day, she was waiting for one of her kids on a ride, and I was waiting for my sister, and I kept catching myself staring at her. She probably thought I was some kind of weirdo! She was just so beautiful; her hair, her skin, and especially her clothing (I love how Indian women dress!).

I'm really bad for that. If I see a pretty girl (in a cafe, mall, etc.) I swear I turn my head like a man! I've tried to be a little more discreet....I'm sure it makes people uncomfortable!

melliquor

I stare as well but not just pretty women or men. I will stare when I see clothing, makeup, a bag, or shoes that I really like. I will look at it to see where it is from or what they have used on their face that day.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I just love to look at pretty girls!

My sister and I were at Six Flags last month, and in the Water Park dressing room, there was an Indian woman there (Asian-Indian), and she was brushing out her wet hair....my sister made a comment about how pretty her hair was (long, thick, black; like the type of hair I've always wanted). Later that same day, she was waiting for one of her kids on a ride, and I was waiting for my sister, and I kept catching myself staring at her. She probably thought I was some kind of weirdo! She was just so beautiful; her hair, her skin, and especially her clothing (I love how Indian women dress!).

I'm really bad for that. If I see a pretty girl (in a cafe, mall, etc.) I swear I turn my head like a man! I've tried to be a little more discreet....I'm sure it makes people uncomfortable!

LOL...there was a girl the other day who was indian, I think, and I found myself staring for the same reasons. Her skin, her hair, her features and her clothes and jewelry were all so pretty. I think Indian women are some of the most gorgeous in the world!

nunu

if i see agirl who i think is dressed in a style i love or has nice hair and pretty make up i stare!!! i cant take my eyes of stylish attractive girls!! i don't think i even stare at guys the way i stare at girls. some are soo gorgeous and know how to compliment their features!
i HAVE to stare at girls with long hair because i want long hair myself!
so yeah, i stare a lot and get embarased if i'm caught staring!

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I think Indian women are some of the most gorgeous in the world!

I thought I was the only one!!! They are stunning. Whenever faifai posts a FOTD I faint
rofl.gif

Shimmer

There's a girl at the starbucks I go to who is just so naturally pretty and has such great skin I can't HELP but look at her.

And I wear sunglasses. All the time. I'm ninja that way. 8)

flowerhead

There are lots of models jobbing where I live, some of them are sickeningly beautiful and you cant help but stare!

NutMeg

About two years ago my friend and I were walking around in downtown Calgary, and we walked past this guy who was shirtless and using a leaf blower to clean off the street. He was literally the most gorgeous man I have ever seen... We flat out stared, and then turned around and walked backwards away from him. I still can`t comprehend how someone that amazing looking can exist. My boyfriend is incredibly hot, and I stare at him a lot, but this man was... crafted by the gods or something. My friend and I reminisce sometimes. Oh leaf blower man.

Krasevayadancer

All the time... Sometimes im even kind of flirty and would blatantly stare at a hot guy. With girls I sometimes catch myself looking too, but from a i want to look like that perspective

Ms. Z

Yes, I have and it's embarrassing when they notice. But its not only when they are attractive, it’s their style (hair, clothes, makeup, etc).

I'm ashamed to admit that I sometimes stare when they are incredibly tacky or really odd (not if they have lost or limb, are a burn victim, deformed, crippled). Let me try to explain……for instance there is this young man I’ve seen twice that looks like a leprechaun, oddly really cute (not only his look, and yes he has pointy ears, but his clothes), a woman in her 60’s with long blonde hair (past her butt), wearing leggings, a low cut tight stretch top and she obviously had a boob job (huge & sitting right under her chin), she looks like a senior stripper.

LaChinita

Yup! I stare at girls who are attractive, have good fashion sense, perfect makeup, or gorgeous hair. I don't mean to sound like a perv, but I kinda take a mental picture of her in my head so I can copy the look later.
smiles.gif
If they do catch me, I just smile to cover it up. Haha.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
About two years ago my friend and I were walking around in downtown Calgary, and we walked past this guy who was shirtless and using a leaf blower to clean off the street. He was literally the most gorgeous man I have ever seen... We flat out stared, and then turned around and walked backwards away from him. I still can`t comprehend how someone that amazing looking can exist. My boyfriend is incredibly hot, and I stare at him a lot, but this man was... crafted by the gods or something. My friend and I reminisce sometimes. Oh leaf blower man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
There's a girl at the starbucks I go to who is just so naturally pretty and has such great skin I can't HELP but look at her.

And I wear sunglasses. All the time. I'm ninja that way. 8)

hahaha I'm dying over here at you guys. LOL @ "oh leaf blower man" and the ninja comment. You guys are just hilarious.
rofl.gif