Have you ever stared at someone because you just found them so attractive?

jenee.sum

When I see someone reallllly pretty/hot, yea I stare......and then I get jealous. LOL
but when i catch ppl staring at me, i sumhow can't help but to turn cold bitch and go "wtf u staring at?!!!" in my head. haha

I think I react like that b/c I often see old men give dutty perverted stares all the time at young girls (mainly older chinese men, cuz i got so many in my area and b/c chinese men from older generations were deprived of sex(uality) in China)...and it PISSES and grosssses me out BAD!! so that's why i kinda have this hatred towards starers. lol that's why i feel bad when i DO stare. yes....i dunno what to do with myself LOL
and coincidently, there was this documentary on TV tonite, that was called "China's Sexual Revolution". Title's pretty self explanatory, and it talked about how sex and sexuality is becoming more and more popular in China, and that the reason why it's so popular now is b/c sexuality was repressed back then. so now there's this all of a sudden burst of sex there. They even showed clips of a lingerie fashion show and there were sooo many men there as old as my DAD, staring down those young girls wearing overly sexy undies...and it juss grossed me out. *shivers*

did i go off topic? looooooool my bad. but those horny old men in the documentary DID stare a lot. so i'm not toooo off topic. haha
lol.gif

sophistichic

Yeah, I people-watch especially when I was in Italy. I look at someone and then I sort of blank out and don't realize it I'm staring. It gets me into awkward situations...

glamdoll

haha omg yes I stare, behind my sunglasses though to not make it obvious! I've seen some absolutly drop dead gorgeous girls and some HOT guys! heheh but Im married, so I try not to.

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I don't mean to sound corny, but I stare at my hubby. He so freaking attractive in my eyes. I can't stop staring. Even though I have been with him for over two decades, I still stare at him constantly. I think that I find him even more attractive as he ages.

My gay neighbor keeps giving him small gifts when his boyfriend and I are not around.
dapimp.gif
I know he has the hots for my hubby.
th_drool.gif
Back off, you bad old man.
girl_devil.gif
This man is mine.
cutey.gif

Lucky you! That is so wonderful!

Kuuipo

Men,women,dogs,cats,babies....its not a sexual attraction, its a certain beauty. I am the same way in art museums or produce stands.

marreyes38

I DO IT ALL THE TIME...lol i've tried to be discreet but its hard sometimes, epecially considering i've never seen myself as being attractive so when i see a girl that i think is attractive i cant stop but stare even if it makes me feel bad cause i wish i was as pretty as her...=[

ginger9

I'm with Faifai, I find I stare at women more than men. I just find that there are more drop-dead gorgeous women then men. I had a total girl crush on this red head in my cooking class - she was my partner
sigh.gif
. I thought she was so naturally beautiful...big blue eyes, freckles, she had a great body too...Gawd I sound like such a perv!
lol.gif

The last time I was staring complete with open jaw over a guy was when this young man in his early 20s came to pick up a package from my work place. He was of mixed-race, I believe he was Asian and Caucasian, he was tall and man, like a roman sculpture. I did a double take and I even said out loud "Who is THAT?!" and believe me, that kind of reaction from me is very rare!

cno64

I can relate.
Although I'm straight, I do enjoy looking at a beautiful woman, much in the same way that I like to look at a flower.
It's not *quite* the same, of course.
I "study" the woman, trying to figure out what she does to look so good, so I can try it, too!
lol.gif

Nox

Yes. I stare at people all the time (on the sly though, not all slack jawed or anything), usually women though, because they're better looking. I have no shame, I know. But I have always been fascinated with beautiful things.

burnitdown_x

Haha, yeah. There was this guy who use to go to my school (he graduated this year). He was so gorgeous and I'd just discreetly stare at him all the time . I'm going to miss seeing him :[.

BarrelOfDonkeys

Yup. This guy came into the store where I work once and when I saw him I was seriously like
drools.gif
he was that gorgeous. He looked like a cross between Paul Walker and Halle Barry lol.

pratbc

I am most definitely a starer of both sexes. I can't help myself. But I am glad that I live in Florida and wear shades most of the time so people don't catch on to me and think I'm some kind of weirdo.

hooked*on*mac

guilty as charged!

women would have to be one of gods most captivating creatures that walk this earth! the beauty of it is that we are all different and have our very own attributes, sure we may find some drop dead gorgeous but then we may find some to be ugly betty's... but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

but i have stoped and stared many of times and point them out to my man... them mumble to myself.....damn b#@^h ...great shoes.....perfect lips bla bla bla bla bla.....

drop dead gorgeous guys seem really hard to spot these days, maybe it is because i already have one,lol

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrelOfDonkeys
Yup. This guy came into the store where I work once and when I saw him I was seriously like
drools.gif
he was that gorgeous. He looked like a cross between Paul Walker and Halle Barry lol.

LMAO!!! That's a hell of a combination.

benzito_714

i stare too. just recently i stared at one of my best friends and kept complimenting her. she has suffered from low self-esteem and a small bout with depression but on this particular night you could not tell. she was dressed in a black dress with cute hair and i was so happy. i just kept saying (mind you i was drunk out of mind) 'bitch you look good!'

on the flipside i have been the one being stared-especially in college. i don't know why i rarely dressed up and almost never wore make-up. two different girls both said i was beautiful-i have never had that happen before, it felt good.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
i stare too. just recently i stared at one of my best friends and kept complimenting her. she has suffered from low self-esteem and a small bout with depression but on this particular night you could not tell. she was dressed in a black dress with cute hair and i was so happy. i just kept saying (mind you i was drunk out of mind) 'bitch you look good!'

LOL!! That is funny. My filter comes down when I drink too and I tend to be very "I love the world and everyone in it."

darkishstar

Oh. Once, when I was younger, there was this salelady at the mall who was offering me and my mom perfume and my mom flatly refused. This lady then sort of touched my shoulder and said to my mom "Beautiful daughter you have." BUT I SWEAR. SHE WAS GORGEOUS. She was tan, tall, slender, had gorgeous hair, I can't for the life of me remember what she looks like now, but she was so pretty! Exotic I suppose.

Yeah, totally stared at her.

darkishstar

Oh. Once, when I was younger, there was this salelady at the mall who was offering me and my mom perfume and my mom flatly refused. This lady then sort of touched my shoulder and said to my mom "Beautiful daughter you have." BUT I SWEAR. SHE WAS GORGEOUS. She was tan, tall, slender, had gorgeous hair, I can't for the life of me remember what she looks like now, but she was so pretty! Exotic I suppose. She was... like a mix of islander with African American or something. Glossy black hair, everything.
smiles.gif

Yeah, totally stared at her.