Height Difference

pinkxsushii

So is your significant other taller or shorter than you? Not that
it is any type of big deal just curious. My bf is 6'1 and I am 5'4

user79

I'm 5'10" (177cm) and my bf is....I have no clue...but he's taller than me...maybe 186cm or so. Since I'm so tall, I'm attracted to tall guys. If a really tall man walks by on the street, I'm likely to at least check him out. lol

vocaltest

my boyfriends a lot taller than me! i have to stand on tippy toes to kiss him haha i'm 5'6/7 and he's 6'1 i think!

seonmi

No, there is not a big difference. I'm 5'1 and he's 5'5. I know, we're tiny
tong.gif
compared to most people. But that works for me because when I wear high heels, he's still a bit taller than me
thmbup.gif

Lizzie

We're both 5'9. I guess it's a good thing I can't walk in heels for more than an few hours lol

anjelik_dreamin

Me and my boy are roughly the same height, he's maybe a tiny bit shorter. It's probably better I can't wear heels now too...bad for the muscles.

florabundance

I'm 5'5..he's maybe 5'7/5'8
In heels i'm as tall if not taller than him and neither of us could care less.
I have never understood "height" to be an issue.

lanslady

I'm 5'71/2" and he's 5'51'2...He loves it, he says, "when you wear heels I come up to your boobs" LOL Men!

User93

My boyfriend and i "fit" really good, he is slightly taller than me on heels, which makes me feel comfortable both in flat and heels. I am 167 sm, and he is about 175 (5'5 and 5'7 i guess). I dont see height as an issue aswell, you can work any height out and have fun with it! But my boyfriend admitted he would feel upset if i was taller than him. He's cute lol.

kristina ftw!

I'm around 5'2" or so, and he's about 6'2", I think. I'm 159 cm and he's 188 cm.
I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him as well
tong.gif
Haha.

Shadowy Lady

I'm 5'7" and my husband is 5'9". I'm taller than him if I wear a lot of heels though. Height is not an issue for us, he doesn't mind if I look taller than him with heels and neither do I.

Nox

I'm 5'9.5" with excellent posture. My husband is 5'10" with not-so-good posture. On flat feet, many times I appear taller. I also like heels, I wear them almost everyday 3" - 4"+, and I look good in them. My husband also seems to like walking around with a tall, skinny chick with heels on his arm. No problems with height here.
yahoo.gif

Corvs Queen

I am 5'9'' and the hubby is a bit taller. When I wear heels I tower over him and I hate it. When I was on the market I would never even consider a guy shorter than me. It would have made me feel even more awkward about my height and I just couldn't handle it.

Shaquille

I'm 5'2" and my hubby is 5'8". I like guys taller than me, but my kind of guys never been the kind that are way taller..
well, at least with heels he's still taller than me
greengrin.gif

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
I'm 5'5..he's maybe 5'7/5'8
In heels i'm as tall if not taller than him and neither of us could care less.
I have never understood "height" to be an issue.

Same here! I'm probably a little shorter than you...
smiles.gif

I agree!
smiles.gif
My bf always says "Eh, it doesn't matter how tall we are, when we lay down belly button goes on top of belly button anyways..."
lol.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

Well, I'm 6' and my hubby is 6'3". I can wear heels and be as tall as him, but I don't need to, and he hates it! I've always dated shorter guys until him though, all the shorter girls got the tall guys...so I got the guys that liked to come up to my boobs! I'm actually the only one of the "sisters" (5 of us) that married someone taller. Whoohoo for the tall gene!

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
Whoohoo for the tall gene!

^ Woohoo indeed. Any height looks good on a confident woman.
thmbup.gif

lovelylina

Well I'm 4'10" (I know) and the usual height for my bf's are about 6'2". I've even dated a 6'3". I like tall men that are manly that can pick you up and stuff, HOWEVER, recently I saw a guy who was only about 5'9"-5'10" (he says he's 5'11" but I doubt it), and I have to admit it was so nice being able to put my arms around his waist (me in heels still obviously!), around his neck and kiss without him literally bending half way down, haha.. I think I'm a convert now.