Height Difference

Sario

I'm 5'7" and my bf is 5'10", it's pretty much perfect in my opinion cause I suck at walking in heels higher than about 3 or 4 inches and when I do wear heels we're the same height =D
And when I'm in flat shoes there's just enough of a height difference that I can hug him and put my cheek on his collarbone - very comfy =)

wittynickname

I always reasoned that height wasn't an issue if both people were horizontal. But then a few posts ago, I realized it sometimes made a difference while horizontal.

That said, it isn't a big deal to me one way or the other. I'm not a high heeled shoe type of girl, as they have resulted in endless bunions.

I wonder why men feel so threatened if a woman is taller?

Nicala

I'm 5'2 and he's 6'4!
amuse.gif

iadoremac

I dated a guy who was a whole foot taller than me I am 5'7 and he was 6'7............needless to say even with heels i still had to tip toe

Cydonian

It does make a difference. I am 5'1, just barely, and my husband is 6'5. It makes a few things in that regard difficult sometimes but we also have some positions we can do that others who are the same height as each other can't. My best friend and her fiance are the same height and we compare notes sometimes LOL, she says it's really awkward at times (she's on the tall side). My husband also says that he's dated girls at different heights and the shorter they are, the easier it is in the bedroom, actually.

I always reasoned that height wasn't an issue if both people were horizontal. But then a few posts ago, I realized it sometimes made a difference while horizontal.

That said, it isn't a big deal to me one way or the other. I'm not a high heeled shoe type of girl, as they have resulted in endless bunions.

I wonder why men feel so threatened if a woman is taller?

rockingmom

I'm 5'10 and he is 6'6

I'm really uncomfortable with guys I talked to who were shorter than me, other than guys who are my friends.

NutMeg

New boyfriend since I last posted in this thread. He's 6', and obviously I am still 5'3".

jjjenko

I'm 5'11" and my bf is 5'9"-5'10". I don't mind that he's a little shorter than me. I never wear heels because I'm already tall and being taller makes me feel really weird. People always stare at me for my height without the heels... can't imagine what it would be like if I wore some around haha

LMD84

i'm 5'4 and nick is 6 foot so we have a difference in height! generally i wear flat shoes though so the difference is always there - in some ways i like him being tall like that though - it's cute that i have to leen up to kiss him :)

DILLIGAF

I'm 5'10" and I dated a guy that was 5'8". What I loved about him? His confidence! We would go out and he would proudly hold my hand. Yes people would stare, especially when I wore heels but he didn't give a crap. Honestly that's what made me go out with him in the first place. Confidence to be comfortable with himself and my height.

Goat Goat Etc.

My bf is 6' something and I'm 5'9".

So not much difference; but I could have difficulty, mentality, getting with a shorter guy--my best friend however got with a short guy and is loving the hell out of it~

User38

Does height make a difference in how you relate /love someone? I don't think so... my late hubby was 6'4 and I am 5'6 -- and it was never an issue except when we got married, I had to stand on a box so we could get a better head shot.

DILLIGAF

I actually had one guy tell me once that he would love to take me out but I was too tall(I was about 6'1 in heels that day). Needless to say that went NO WHERE shortly after that statement.