How did YOU find Specktra.net?

Hilly

Hey everyone,

I loovvvee Specktra and have found it to be super useful. I only found specktra.net in february of this year while on Facebook.com
How did everyone else find this site?
wavey.gif

Willa

I was looking on a MAC Livejournal, and I asked a girl about some advice and she told me to take a look on specktra, wich I never knew about...

So I googled it
lol.gif
and found the site.

Now, I recommend it to everygirl I know who likes makeup and ask me about advices...

Kimberleigh

One of the shitty, catty myspace make-up forums linked here sometime last summer. It's been all downhill (spending-wise) since!
clap.gif

Larkin

I found mention of Specktra on MUT and haven't looked back.:woohoo:

I've learned so much from this site. The women are talented , insightful, uplifting, and so knowledgable on makeup.(!) This is an awesome site.

Beauty Mark

People on another forum used this site as a resource.

It's funny, because I'm not a proponent of MAC at all and this is the only makeup site I really visit, besides retail sites.

Dark_Phoenix

All I told them was "Take me to your leader" and that's how I ended up here :p

Actually, I found it while searching for depotting methods via Yahoo.

Chic 2k6

someone linked this site on another forum so i came on specktra curious as to what it's about lol

I was on the makeup forum of another site asking for recs on how to duplicate this look:
00250m.jpg

One of the members told me about Specktra, and here I am!
smiles.gif

macslut

I just remember waking in a corn field....apparently "they" had dropped me off. And there was this little piece of paper beside me that said SPECKTRA so I goo....

oh wait....sorry wrong story. Oops. You didn't hear what I just told you. *looks around suspiciously*

Seriously, I don't remember how I found this board.

Katura

I was playing around on google...searching for "FOTD MAC cosmetics" after frequenting a bunch of myspace groups. I came, I signed up, I saw, and I'm hooked.

smiles.gif

I love my specktrettes!

Latest posts