How did YOU find Specktra.net?

yummy411

being the mac fanatic, makeup obsessed person that i am, it came up in numerous google searches along with mua, etc...

ritchieramone

Everything MAC-related that I ever Googled led me here!
cheerleader.gif

AppleDiva

About a year or so ago, I did a google search
type.gif
for different uses for pigments. I bookmarked the link, but I did not realize it was Specktra. (I refer to this link all the time!!) Then in April 2007, I found it and I was not sure what I stumbled on and then yummy411 confirmed the importance of this site. I have been hooked every since.
eyelove.gif
I am learning so many make-up tips on here.
yahoo.gif
pretty.gif

Robin

I've been getting more into makeup lately and have been a MAC fan for awhile, and one day I was thinking that there's probably a MAC forum out there. I'm a member of a Boston terrier forum that I really love, so I thought it would be great to find a forum for MAC. I googled "MAC forum" and found Specktra, and I'm so glad I did! This place is such a wonderful resource, and it's filled with great people!

kuuipo1207

I started posting video tuts on youtube and someone on youtube had messaged me about FOTDs. I had no idea what FOTD stood for an googled it to find out. Face of the Day never came up so I messaged her back and asked her. That's when she told me what it stood for and that there were forums where people would post their makeup looks and stuff. I got all excited and googled FOTD MAC Cosmetics and specktra popped up with a couple others. I joined some other forums but Specktra is the only one that I keep coming back to everyday. I've forgotten what other forums I joined.
hmm.gif

moondream

I think I found Specktra from reading another beauty forum a couple of years ago and lurked around every now and then. I later added it to my 'Favorites' list and soon after I had some major computer problems. In short, I've had my computer back and running for a year now and just recently came across it in the list and just started lurking around again to absorb all sorts of information about new products (gah, I've been so out of the loop lately).