How did YOU find Specktra.net?

meiming

I only found Specktra in September of this year, while googling eye makeup tuts for asian eyes. Of course, good ole google brought be straight to one of snowkei's tuts here on Specktra and I haven't left since!

NutMeg

My cousin showed me, I think her username used to be Ginger_Lily. But this was back before the site switched servers, and a lot of posts and inactive accounts were lost. I've been addicted for a long time now...
greengrin.gif

mommymac

I was a regular on a girl's makep-up blog, that linked to a YouTube TUT that linked me here and I have since deleted the other 2.

redambition

makeupalley - there was a link to which pigments are safe for what use (located on here).

i decided i liked this site, so i stayed.

nikki

I found it when searching for new collection info on msn.com over ther summer. I have been a specktra addict since then (I'm mostly a lurker though :) )

athena123

I'm mostly a natural looking girl [ya, I spend 30 minutes a day applying makeup to look like a Natural beauty
winks.gif
but I wanted to update my look with smokey eyes good for day and night. Heard about MAC from EDS forum, then I wanted to find out all about MAC, googled it and here we go. Another forum I'll spend too much time on and now that my skincare regime is almost perfect, I'll start spending too much money on makeup I just know it!

Evey

I was googling freelancing for MAC and specktra popped up and HERE I AM! lol I like it here. I've gotten a lot of really good information from this board. =D

soco210

I think I asked someone (I forget who) about an easy depotting tutorial and was directed here. Since I've signed up I was mostly a lurker, but the haul-a-days have brought me out of the closet to trading (I have 2 going on right now!) and lots of posting and hunting for the giveaways lol I can honestly say I'm on Specktra more than any other site.
th_DANCE.gif