How did YOU find Specktra.net?

newagetomatoz

After I ordered a pigment, I realized I had no clue what to do with it and what was safe to do with it or not. So I did a Google search on 'pigment uses' and up came Specktra, and it has been love ever since!

theleaningelm

Someone linked to one of snowkei's tutorials here and Specktra, and I just stuck around for other great stuff by Specktra members, I guess.
greengrin.gif

gigglegirl

Referred to by my friend who introduced me to MAC. A place for my obsession for makeup to actually begin and grow quite a bit. Now I've heard about Stila, NARS, MUFE, NYX etc (pretty sheltered here in Canada) so I will start to branch out to trying other makeup things. MAC will always be my major one--<3 pigments and lipsticks, eyeshadows,
smiles.gif

Penn

I found it on a car forum and have been hooked/lurking ever since haha...I never would've thought I would find anything to do with make up on that forum but I'm glad I did.
smiles.gif

sparklingmuse

STEPHIE!!!! ive watched all your you tube vids and she gave a shout out to specktra. so i googled it and fell in love....this site has totally got me into mac...i found this site late dec...and my bf now feels totally neglected lol

meandering

I'm active on MUA and there are several posts a day linking to color stories here on Specktra. Both are great sites.

anaibb

I followed a link on one of the thousands of beaty blogs I read! I wish I'd found it earlier!

x-ivy

when i first stared wearing make-up last year, i wanted to know everything i coudl before i used it, and what looks i could look forward to getting, so i think i googled make-up tutorials and i've been coming on here ever since
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

A friend turned me onto it about 3 years ago. I logged on and it felt like coming home.
lol.gif
I am, after all, MAC Whore.

I am so happy to be a part of such a great community full of wonderful people!
clap.gif

MsCocoa

I discovered it via MUT, and for a few years I just browsed through what I could before finally joining in Sep 07.

tiramisu

I found Specktra several years ago while on the LUSH forum (I loooove lush bubble bars!!). I haven't posted on that forum in years (or really visit it) because there was way too much drama.. and I am too laid back for that kind of bs.

Here, it's easy going and friendly... which I love. I have been on this forum for a long time and hope it always stays that way!
th_DANCE.gif

snowkei

Risser told me this site and she told me there're tones of information about MAC and a lot of beautiful FOTD! and she's right! I love Specktra
greengrin.gif