How did YOU find Specktra.net?

beesgobzz

I heard about while watching make-up tutorials on youtube. Really helpful
specktra_rocks.gif

nelyanaphonexia

hmm....I think I was looking for info on MAC stuff google (fake products and dazzleglasses/LE colelctions).
greengrin.gif
I think I was looking for info on fake MAC products and I got a link right to Specktra. Decided I had to join. Love at first click! <3

kittykit

I've found Specktra back in 2005 but I was just lurking. I found it again this year through someone's makeup tutorial on YouTube.

yeah i was just browsing makeup sites and found specktra.. then through xsparkage and the name keeps coming up in other areas of youtube as well.. didn't really join until today so slowly getting myself oriented.. =)

Susanne

I googled "MAC holiday collection 2007" in October last year and found Antiquitease here
yes.gif

I love this site
winkiss.gif

Korms

I think it was via the UK LUSH forum about 3 years ago (although I didn't join Specktra for a while), they used to have a sticky thread about MAC and someone mentioned this forum!

Someone mentioned spektra on another forum I visit and I forgot about it- then one day while googling MAC pigments I saw the site, visited, and have been hooked since.

marreyes38

How Did You First Hear About SPECKTRA?

I heard about it through a co-worker...she (leslie) told me about it and i checked it out and love it?

MissResha

Re: How Did You First Hear About SPECKTRA?

i just joined today, but i googled "mac addicts" and was led here LOL. i'm in great company.

Latest posts