How did YOU find Specktra.net?

..kels*

Re: How Did You First Hear About SPECKTRA?

existing thread:

http://specktra.net/f179/how-did-you...tra-net-73420/

winkiss.gif

miss_primer

I learned about specktra on youtube. Someone mentioned the site in a youtube video and i decided to check it out.

QTpa2T

I saw a few MAC "Coming Soon" YouTube videos that credited this site. I never got a chance to browse the site as much as I would like to have, until I saw a video about Hello Kitty for MAC in Oct/Nov. Then I was hooked!

X4biddenxLustX

I would come across people mentioning they saw this or that about MAC on specktra.net on different beauty blogs. So I got really curious to what specktra.net was all about and decided to check it out for myself and the rest is history =]

.Ice

I actually heard of this site from the very beginnings. The creator of this site was on mua (I don't see her around anymore). When I asked a question about mac foundations (i think.. can't remember) on mua, she pointed me out to this site. I thought this site was the coolest thing since sliced bread lol. I never joined, but lurked. Then I finally broke down one day and joined, but still lurked. Then recently I decided to become active here.

GlamQueen21

One of my good online friends mentioned this link to me to join this forum since I have an obession with MAC and joined right away! I still love this forum very much!

mszgrace

I found Specktra.net while trying to find swatches of NYX products. I've had the page bookmarked for a while but I recently came back to the page, was intrigued and joined!
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

seonmi

I don't remember exactly. It was just this past summer. I knew about Temptalia first, then the makeup community on youtube, then specktra, then MUA. Recently, I go on LJ.

enigmaticpheo

I had just broken up with my ex and had googled "MAC cosmetics" to browse some of the stuff online. Then Specktra popped up and I was positively enthralled!
smiles.gif

aggrolounge

I heard of it through idontknowmomo! Monique was always on it, but I didn't join until I realized you didn't have to be all about MAC do be part of the community!

Latest posts