I had a Nose Job

persephonewillo

beautiful! congratulations!!
smiles.gif

i'm another one who's always wanted a nose job. i had my boobs done years ago... they took priority because they were MUCH bigger than my nose!! LOL.

Krasevayadancer

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this! I myself am seriously considering getting a nose job and it is so inspiring and helpful to see you share your experiences. I look forward to seeing your progress. You look great!

shadowaddict

thmbup.gif
Thank you so much for posting your progress pics and the info. You look beautiful. I have always wanted to do this also, but the cost and fear of scars is what has held me back.

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
thmbup.gif
Thank you so much for posting your progress pics and the info. You look beautiful. I have always wanted to do this also, but the cost and fear of scars is what has held me back.

Your welcome, and thank you all for your compliments.
Well as for scarring, it is very rare that people scar, that all depends on your doctor and as for the cost, I didn't have the money upfront to pay cash, I wish I did, I paid on a credit card, one year intrerest free, so I pay until December of 2008, as I pay for my surgery I am healing along the way. But I am saving up for my breast implants, I need to save for those they can cost more then $5,000.00.
I have learned to sacrifice and save money for this next surgery, I use to buy so much make up and clothes that I didn't need, now when I go out with my mom she shops and I hold her bags rather then me shop, unless it's a must or if I have extra money. Just hide your money somewhere and keep adding to it and don't touch it. That's what I try to do.
Good Luck
thmbup.gif

cupcake_x

You're gorgeous before AND after.
I actually love your nose before, although it's stunning afterwards as well.

..kels*

oh sweetie, you look so happy & confident! your nose turned out lovely. thank you for posting pics of the healing process.

kristina ftw!

Thank you so much for this! When I saw the before pictures, I though: "WOAH, this girl is beautiful, she doesn't need to have ANYTHING done!" but the results are GREAT!!! I'm considering getting my nose done (broke it when I was little, so it's a bit uneven and has a bump on one side - nothing major, but it still bothers me a lot, and can also be quite painful sometimes) so this was really helpful to me. I've been worried about bruising and pain, but seeing this, I definitely think it will be worth it! So thanks a lot
smiles.gif
You're gorgeous.

YvetteJeannine

I'm happy for you...I think it's important to take care of things we don't like about ourselves (I also think it's important to learn to accept ourselves, BUT there are SOME things we can do to feel better about ourselves, and Rhinoplasty is one of them I agree with).

By the way, though...I DO have to tell you I always loved your 'before' nose...I remember when you were discussing getting the surgery; I almost hoped you wouldn't go thru with it..I thought it gave your face a lot of character...I liked it! But, I like this 'new' nose, too..and, like you said, it'll keep getting 'better and better' for a while now!! Good for you!

Pascal

***update***

I was too busy to take pictures last Monday, which was a month after surgery. So today I finally had time to take pictures today, and I am at 5 Weeks Post surgery. The only thing bothering me is that my left nostril is slightly higher then my right nostril, it's kind of arched higher up then my right nostril, you can see it in the pictures I just took. The doctor said that it is just swelling. and it's too early to tell if they will stay that way, but the doctor said that they will change shape, plus by looking at my nose each week it looks different all the time. Sometimes I wake up puffy and swollen other times I wake up and my nose looks a little more narrow, it's all in the healing process.

Thanks for looking, I will keep you all posted
cutey.gif

5 Weeks after surgery Facing forward
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aceforward.jpg

5 Weeks after surgery Left Profile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eftprofile.jpg

5 Weeks after surgery Right Profile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ghtprofile.jpg

ILoveMacMakeup

You look fantastic! Thank you so much for posting this. I too have been wanting a nose job and now I am dying to get it done! How much pain were you in after the operation? Also, how much time did you take off from work?

Pnk85

It looks great, just be careful and don't wear glasses b/c you'll get the imprint. My auntie got a nose job & that started happening to her so now she can't wear any type of glasses for awhile.