I had a Nose Job

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
I´m sorry to hear that you´re so upset about the bump. Yes it´s noticeable but it´s really not that bad. But I understand that you´re not happy about it, after all it wasn´t there before. I hope a doc can fix it so you can enjoy your perfect nose!
So...what did the docs say what exactly the bump is? A cortisone depot under the skin? I am no expert but this doesn´t look like something that will need another surgery to fix it!

well the doctors I saw recently said that it's from that last CORTISONE injection, that CORTISONE causes the skin to thin out, so if the bump was there and it was a little visible before the shot, and then after I got the shot to make the swelling on the bump go down, that the CORTISONE caused the skin to thin out and make the bump more visible and prominemt. so pretty much the shot has made the sweeling go down, but has caused the bump to be more visible... some bullshit. It really enrages me. I dont care if I have to pay for it, I'll figure out a way to do it, but the issue I realized in FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY is that you need a plastic surgeon that specializes in FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY. For emaple the doctor who did my nose has done my mothers breast augmentation and lift , he also did am amazing job with her tummy tuck , just amazing. So I figured why not go woth him, I mean yeah I shopped around alot before I chose him, but at then end there was no doubt in my mind to chose him.... But just because he did a great job on my moms boobs and her tummy tuck, does not mean he is the BEST at noses and other facial surgery. so just so you know to look out for that, cause if you done like the way your breast implants come out you can always cover them up, I mean it's not like your running around topless everywhere all day long, but with a nose, it is more visible because it is on your face and can make you feel insecure with a flaw like this.