I had a Nose Job

Mac_Mocha

I had my nose done at the end of November. I can't wait to go tanning again in a few months since I have been ordered to stay out of the sun for 6 months post surgery, lol. Little by little my nose changes, but my doctor said the same thing....that it will take a year for full results.

SoSoAmazin

You are soo cute! Your nose looks fantastic! Love your current hair BTW
winks.gif

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnk85
It looks great, just be careful and don't wear glasses b/c you'll get the imprint. My auntie got a nose job & that started happening to her so now she can't wear any type of glasses for awhile.

Thanks. But you see I was never born with a hump in my nose, the only reason I had a hump was because I wore prescription glasses since I was 8 or 9 years old, and the weight of the glasses sitting on the bridge of my nose caused a hump to appear over the years. So now that I've had the surgery I do not wear any glasses at all, not even my beautiful Juicy ones
ssad.gif
I have to wait probably over a year till I can wear my stunner shades
weeping.gif

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMacMakeup
You look fantastic! Thank you so much for posting this. I too have been wanting a nose job and now I am dying to get it done! How much pain were you in after the operation? Also, how much time did you take off from work?

You know a nose job is the least painful surgery to have done, there's not much pain, your face feels paralilyzed more then it feels pain. It took off 2 weeks, and then after that it was safe for me to come back, I was afraid to catch infections from being out of the house so I just relaxed and took everything easy, it was like a little vacation, and my only options were to relax and enjoy my time off.

Jujubegirl

Thanks so much for the pics. I agree that your new nose looks very natural. I often think of getting my nose done. It's asymmetric and though it looks mostly okay straight-on, I have two different profiles, and both are bad.

You look great!

coachkitten

I always thought that you were beautiful! I think you looked wonderful before but they did do a wonderful job. I am glad that it turned out so well and keep us posted.
smiles.gif

sparklingmuse

thanks so much for making this! ive been dying to have my nose done since i was like what, 10 years old?! im middle eastern, and have a very arab nose. i started saving up for it since january, but since im a broke college student, i havnt saved up much. :/ my family is completly against it, so if i get it done ill have to pay for it myself. ive wanted to go in for a consultation but i didnt really know what the price range would really be like. i found quotes anywhere from 3000-6000 online. im graduating this summer so i really want to get it done then.

thankyou!

Pascal

UPDATE 10 Weeks Later ....

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while I get so busy but here I am to update you all. It's been 10 weeks post surgery and my nose is still in the early stages of recovery. My profile is looking great, however my nostrils and the tip of my nose are still swollen and you really cannot see the results yet, the doctor told me it's still swollen and it will taek time, so I will keep you all posted on my progress. Thanks for looking !!!

10 Weeks after surgery Facing forward
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ingforward.jpg

10 Weeks after surgery Left profile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eftprofile.jpg

10 Weeks after surgery Right profile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ghtprofile.jpg

Brittni

Wow that's such a dramatic change in a good way! Thanks for sharing it with us...that takes a lot of courage! so glad it's working out for you
smiles.gif

User93

You look absolutely gorgeous and so stunning. I'm really glad for you, glad to hear you became more confident, glad that you enjoy your new look. Best wishes! Your eyes btw look really fantastic big. Take care, cangratz!

shadowaddict

You look great and glad to hear you are feeling great also. I have a question I read a few of you say about getting lumps/bumps from wearing glasses. Is there anything you can do for this. I'm past 40 and now wear reading glasses. So if I had a nose job what would I do about that? Because I can't read, write, be on the computer, or a lot of things without my reading glasses. I had never heard that before but it does make sense especially while you are healing you don't want to get a big dip there where they sit on your nose.
th_dunno.gif

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
You look great and glad to hear you are feeling great also. I have a question I read a few of you say about getting lumps/bumps from wearing glasses. Is there anything you can do for this. I'm past 40 and now wear reading glasses. So if I had a nose job what would I do about that? Because I can't read, write, be on the computer, or a lot of things without my reading glasses. I had never heard that before but it does make sense especially while you are healing you don't want to get a big dip there where they sit on your nose.
th_dunno.gif

I got the hump on my nose from my glasses cause I wore them for years before I got contacts. I wore glasses since I was 8 years old until I was 13, and ages 8 to 13 is a developing time for young kids their faces are still growing along with their bodies, so the glasses did me a lot of damage to my nasal bones and to my cartalige. I don't wear my sunglasses either cause I'm scared to reverse the problem and have a hump again. Glasses are heavy and people dont realize that. And I am BLIND without my glasses so thats why I had to wear them all the time all day long ...

Pascal

Update

It's been a while but it's been 5 months since I had my nose job so I'm back to report my progress. Thanks for looking.

5 months after surgery

Image of 5 months after surgery - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

right profile after 5 months
Image of 5 months after surgery right profile - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

left profile after 5 months
Image of 5 months after surgery left profile - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

just so you guys can compare my nose here is 10 weeks after surgery
Image of 10 Weeks After surgery Facing forward - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you compare the difference from 10 weeks after surgery to 5 months later the swelling has gone down a lot and my nostrils are evening out my nose is still swollen and it will take til maybe february 2009 to heal completley.