I think A little Jail Time Might Do her Some Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raerae

We'll see what happens. Her court hearing was today. I doubt she'll go to jail though. Alcohol bracelet? Probably.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
We'll see what happens. Her court hearing was today. I doubt she'll go to jail though. Alcohol bracelet? Probably.

Actually, she just got sentenced to 45 days. It's on CNN

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
Now let's see if it's actually upheld

Exactly.. a sentance doesn't mean she'll actually have to go to jail. Realistically our justice department has better things to do than waste government resources on Paris.

Throw a bracelet on her ankle, and put her under house arrest for the full duration of the sentance.

This whole case has been a waste of tax payer dollars.

Edit - This is similar to whats happened to most of the people i've known who have been arrested for DUI and other vehiclae/alcohol/suspended liscense related things.

None of them went to jail. Quite a few got house arrest, and had to pay for the bracelet and other things out of pocket.

Jade

She goes to jail June 5th. It will be upheld.
smiles.gif

Jade

Quote:
Exactly.. a sentance doesn't mean she'll actually have to go to jail. Realistically our justice department has better things to do than waste government resources on Paris.

Throw a bracelet on her ankle, and put her under house arrest for the full duration of the sentance.

This whole case has been a waste of tax payer dollars.

Edit - This is similar to whats happened to most of the people i've known who have been arrested for DUI and other vehiclae/alcohol/suspended liscense related things.

None of them went to jail. Quite a few got house arrest, and had to pay for the bracelet and other things out of pocket.

Putting a bracelet on her ankle and making her sit in her mansion for her sentence will not teach her a lesson. she has to learn that she is not above the law because she is, and I use this term loosely, "famous".

Beauty Mark

Whether or not you like how she became famous, she is famous.

I wonder if she's going to real jail or a place like Martha Stewart.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
Whether or not you like how she became famous, she is famous.

I wonder if she's going to real jail or a place like Martha Stewart.

Jail is jail. It will be nice not to see pics of her for 45 days.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Jail is jail. It will be nice not to see pics of her for 45 days.

Again... you have no idea if she's actually going to server her sentance.

Lots of people who are in jail for very low crimes, are let out early. We'll have to wait to see once she gets there, if she will server the full or any part of the sentance.

Jade

Quote:
Again... you have no idea if she's actually going to server her sentance.

Lots of people who are in jail for very low crimes, are let out early. We'll have to wait to see once she gets there, if she will server the full or any part of the sentance.

She was then ordered to report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood by the set date or face 90 days behind bars. The judge's ruling excluded her from paying to serve time in a jail of her choice, as some violators are allowed to do.

that's from CNN...she pretty much has to go and has said she would do the time.

Raerae

Michelle Rodriguez had to go to... And was let out after 2 hours of being in her cell because the state prisons system has better things to do that jail celebs and most regular people who are breaking trivial laws at taxpayer expense.

Jade

Quote:
Michelle Rodriguez had to go to... And was let out after 2 hours of being in her cell because the state prisons system has better things to do that jail celebs and most regular people who are breaking trivial laws at taxpayer expense.

Well if they do let her out, she will guaranteed to it again, because she's just not a smart girl. She's about as dense as they get. She would die without her spokesman. He follows her everywhere and does 99% of her talking for her because she has nothing intelligent to say.

labwom

Quote:

Yeah but no one likes Paris. This makes me happy. I hope she is in there for the full 45 days!

little teaser

Quote:

your right.. michelle got out early due to over crowding in La county jail http://vivirlatino.com/2006/06/02/mi...early-card.php

Status
Not open for further replies.