I think A little Jail Time Might Do her Some Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Well if they do let her out, she will guaranteed to it again, because she's just not a smart girl. She's about as dense as they get. She would die without her spokesman. He follows her everywhere and does 99% of her talking for her because she has nothing intelligent to say.

How does letting her off early make her guarentee'd to do it again?

Have you known anyone who's been on house arrest? It's not exactly fun.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
How does letting her off early make her guarentee'd to do it again?

Have you known anyone who's been on house arrest? It's not exactly fun.

Yup, my brother.and he did it again,,and again.Also house arrest was awesome for him..just sitting around watching TV< easting and sleeping. Wow..tough..he learned nothing from it. It was way too easy.

little teaser

Quote:
Yup, my brother.and he did it again,,and again.Also house arrest was awesome for him..just sitting around watching TV< easting and sleeping. Wow..tough..he learned nothing from it. It was way too easy.

i dont know what your brother went to jail for but jail is not a rehabilation place. its "jail" so that might be why he keeps screwing up.. besides your bro and paris are two diffrent people in two diffrent worlds but i do agree jail might do her some good heres the link to why..http://www.comcast.net/entertainment...cvqh=itn_paris

Bernadette

I think she should have to go, the girls a dipshit. She is so self-involved, she thinks she can do whatever the f she wants.
Gosh I can't stand that stupid twit.

pumpkincat210

I saw some more pictures come out of her smoking a joint.
But the real issue is she going to drive drunk again? and up to this point it seems like she is still partying as much as she was. I wouldn't want me to be killed by her.

..kels*

i don't understand why peole who hate paris talk about her so much?? cuz we all know how much she loves being talked about.. the more you talk about paris (trash-talk or not), the more famous she becomes. personally, i have nothing against the girl. who am i to judge her?

Beauty Mark

I don't want anyone killed by a drunk driver.

This is slightly irrelevant, but what irks me the most is that she's Paris Hilton and could afford to have someone drive her around while she's drunk. Not that there's really an excuse to drive drunk, but she of all people has none.

Quote:
i don't understand why peole who hate paris talk about her so much?? cuz we all know how much she loves being talked about.. the more you talk about paris (trash-talk or not), the more famous she becomes. personally, i have nothing against the girl. who am i to judge her?

It's not even a matter of liking/disliking her for me. I hate when celebrities get the easy way out of laws that regular people would be slammed on. It's ridiculous to have that double standard, and I'm glad that the courts are finally showing to take that seriously. I don't care if we're talking about Paris Hilton or Oprah. If you drive drunk, you deserve the same punishment that any of us would receive.

I like Robert Downey Jr. at times, but I think he got off much too easy for his issues.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*

because the media constantly crams her down our throats. If the paparazzi didn't care so much, we wouldn't be forced to hear about her on a daily basis.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I think she should have to go, the girls a dipshit. She is so self-involved, she thinks she can do whatever the f she wants.
Gosh I can't stand that stupid twit.

Ironically she just got a ton of free publicity. If you think this is going to do anything but make her even more popular, lol. If anything it's put her back in the headlines more than ever. She's splashed all over the gossip mags and new sites right now.

Jade

Quote:
Ironically she just got a ton of free publicity. If you think this is going to do anything but make her even more popular, lol. If anything it's put her back in the headlines more than ever. She's splashed all over the gossip mags and new sites right now.

Ya, everyone pretty much loathes the girl. Nothing nice is being said about her by anyone. I understand that any publicity for this moron is going to make her more popular, but it's a bad popular and hopefully she's hearing and reading what everyone is saying about her. She has a hell of a lot more people that cannot stand her than like her. Being splashed on gossip mags isn't exactly an honor, it's not like she's on the cover of prestigious magazines. Morons are always plastered on gossip mags.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I don't want anyone killed by a drunk driver.

This is slightly irrelevant, but what irks me the most is that she's Paris Hilton and could afford to have someone drive her around while she's drunk. Not that there's really an excuse to drive drunk, but she of all people has none.

Realistically, she was probably perfectly fine to drive.

Quote:
The second count, known as the “per se” charge, concentrates on whether the driver’s blood alcohol content (BAC) was .08 percent or greater. Whether the motorist seemed to be driving perfectly before the traffic stop or performed field sobriety tests with textbook precision doesn’t matter with this count. It is a charge that is based purely on body chemistry.

.08 is basically an arbitrary number chosen to start enforcing DUI laws. Paris was at .08 BAC. Which doesn't mean she was drunk, it just means she was at the very begining of the legal limit. Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with your ability to opperate a vehicle safely. And everything to do with, they had to pick a number to start somewhere. And realistically, that number probably starts in a safe limit, and is only there to earn the state money in DUI fees.

I'd be more inclined to agree with her sentence had she been ABOVE the legal limit. Most "drunk driving" incidents you hear about people are blowing 1.something. Not a .08. Realistically, i bet a lot of people who hop into their cars after having a glass of wine with dinner are at .08 BAC. Doesn't mean they are a liability on the road. Especially if your a regular drinker. Like anything, people build up a tolerance.

Raerae

Quote:
Ya, everyone pretty much loathes the girl. Nothing nice is being said about her by anyone. I understand that any publicity for this moron is going to make her more popular, but it's a bad popular and hopefully she's hearing and reading what everyone is saying about her. She has a hell of a lot more people that cannot stand her than like her. Being splashed on gossip mags isn't exactly an honor, it's not like she's on the cover of prestigious magazines. Morons are always plastered on gossip mags.

Thats so not true, and your opinion on the subject is biased based on your own dislike of her.

I think the bigger difference is, people that like her, dont feel the need to gossip about her 24-7. We see the tabloids, laugh, and move on. The only people chatting about her 24-7 are the ones who need to talk down about her. Remember. Minority groups are always the loudest. Since the people that dont have anything negative to say, or dont care, dont need to talk about her.

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Too bad it wasn't Lindsay Lohan, cause I think she could really use the rude awakening.

rofl.gif
I think both of them do. Along with 90% of young Hollywood celebs.

Jade

Quote:
Realistically, she was probably perfectly fine to drive.

.08 is basically an arbitrary number chosen to start enforcing DUI laws. Paris was at .08 BAC. Which doesn't mean she was drunk, it just means she was at the very begining of the legal limit. Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with your ability to opperate a vehicle safely. And everything to do with, they had to pick a number to start somewhere. And realistically, that number probably starts in a safe limit, and is only there to earn the state money in DUI fees.

I'd be more inclined to agree with her sentence had she been ABOVE the legal limit. Most "drunk driving" incidents you hear about people are blowing 1.something. Not a .08. Realistically, i bet a lot of people who hop into their cars after having a glass of wine with dinner are at .08 BAC. Doesn't mean they are a liability on the road. Especially if your a regular drinker. Like anything, people build up a tolerance.

Doesn't matter if she was above or not..she was driving erratically, which is why she was pulled over. She shouldn't be on the road like that, she could kill someone. Not that she would care. She would would probably think that it was "hot" or something.

Jade

Quote:
Thats so not true, and your opinion on the subject is biased based on your own dislike of her.

I think the bigger difference is, people that like her, dont feel the need to gossip about her 24-7. We see the tabloids, laugh, and move on. The only people chatting about her 24-7 are the ones who need to talk down about her. Remember. Minority groups are always the loudest. Since the people that dont have anything negative to say, or dont care, dont need to talk about her.

I know this idiot is "popular "(ugh)...but in the end she wont be remembered for anything good she's done. Just a boring sex tape and a bunch of her stupid crotch shots. That's it and that's all.

EmbalmerBabe

If she is drunk driving she needs to be punished, it's not a joke and it should not cost an innocent person or persons their lives.
It should not be taken lightly, she is not above the law.
I heard she is going to jail by Compton. It does'nt matter how rich you are if you drink and drive you should face the consequences like everyone else, period.

Raerae

Quote:
Doesn't matter if she was above or not..she was driving erratically, which is why she was pulled over. She shouldn't be on the road like that, she could kill someone. Not that she would care. She would would probably think that it was "hot" or something.

Chances are she's pulled over all the time. Realisically it's a pretty safe bet that if you pull over Paris late at night, she "might" have had some drinks.

I take it you've never been pulled over for being a cute blonde so a cop could talk to you? Who just wanted to make sure you were capable of driving that poweful car right? Wouldn't want you hurting yourself with the stick shift and all. lol...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070508/...qqI9afas0 NUE

Seems she's not as unpopular as you think
winks.gif
This is so much fun, <3 when celebs get into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.